A Set Up|Denki Kaminari x Fem!Reader

This was a request from legilivet. A quick summary is you and Denki are dating but the rest of 1-A doesn't know and is trying to set you two up.

Quirk~Telekinesis
The weilder can move things with their mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

You sat in your boyfriends lap. You had a book floating infront of you. Kaminari had his arms wrapped around you and was on his phone.

"Hey, babe? Do you think we should tell the class we're together?" You asked him.

"They'll find out eventually. I'm just glad Mineta isn't flirting with you. If he was I would tell the class." He said, scrolling on his phone.

You grabbed your bookmark from next to you and grabbed your book. You marked where you were then closed the book.

"I should get going. The girls said we were going to hang out. Don't know why I have to join." You said.

"Love you." He responded.

He grabbed your chin and turned your head. He gave you a quick kiss then pulled away with a dumb smile.

"I love you too, Babe." You giggled.

You got off his lap and set your book on his desk. You walked up to him and gave him a hug. He hugged you back then let you go.

"Don't leave Mina waiting. She'll kick my ass if you don't go." Kaminari laughed.

"Yeah. I love you." You gave him a kiss on the cheek then ran out to go to Mina's dorm.

Time Skip

"Why am I here again?" You asked.

"Simple! We are getting you a date!" Mina cheered.

'Who ever it is I'll just break their heart. I do have a boyfriend...' You thought.

"It was her idea. The guys are in on it too. They're getting your date ready." Ochako said.

"Yeah! Don't worry it's someone you get along with well." Hagakure explained.

"Alright... I won't date them though. It's just hanging out with a friend. Tell that to the guys too. I don't want to date anyone." You replied.

"Fine. I'll text Todoroki and tell him to tell everyone else that it won't be a date, just hanging out with a friend." Momo said.

"Why not a date thought, kero?" Tsu asked.

"She doesn't want to date. We have to respect that." Jiro said.

"Thanks Jiro..." You mumbled.

Ochako and Mina grabbed your arms and dragged you to Mina's bed. Tsu made you sit down and Jiro was sat next to you.

"What do you plan on doing?" You asked.

"Makeover!" Mina and Ochako yelled.

You groaned, "No make up. You can change my hair a bit and my outfit but that's it."

"Alright. They guys said just hanging out is fine but Bakugo is mad that he was dragged alonw to help." Momo explained.

"Good so it isn't Bakugo or Todoroki. Please tell me it isn't Mineta..." You mumbled.

"No!" Hagakure yelled.

"We would never set you up with that pervert." Tsu said.

'That pervert... That's what Kaminari said when I said Mineta asked me out...' You thought, cheeks turning red.

"Ooo~ Your cheeks are red~" Mina cooed.

"Do you like someone? If so we can call this off." Jiro said.

You shook your head, "You're fine, promise! I just thought of something embarrassing. You know, what if I fall or something and make a fool of myself."

The girls then talked about how you would be fine. Jiro and Tsu did your hair, Mina and Hagakure somehow got you to agree on a little make up so they did that, and finally Momo and Ochako picked out your outfit.

When they were done they took you to the living room of the dorms. They made you stay there while they went to check on the guys.

"They really are trying to get me to go on a date... I mean, a dress? Really?" You mumbled to yourself.

"H-Hey Y/n." A voice said from behind you.

You turned and saw your boyfriend with red cheeks. He had on a red flannel, a black shirt, and black jeans. His hair was slightly slicked back so you walked up closer to him. You reached up and fixed his hair so it was back to normal.

"You look nice." You said.

"You do too." He responded.

He held his hand out to you with a smile.

"Shall we go?" He asked.

"We shall." You replied with a smile, taking his hand.

Time Skip

Kaminari had you on his back when you walked back into the dorms. The whole class was there and was dumbfounded by Kaminari carrying you.

"Should we tell them?" You asked.

"Probably. They did set us up after all." Kaminari said setting you down.

You walked next to him and intertwined your hands. You held your hands up in front of the class.

"You really set me up with my boyfriend?" You asked with a giggle.

"What!!!" The whole class yelled.

"We've been dating for a few months now." Kaminari added.

"Wh-... Why didn't you tell us!?" Mina yelled.

"Yeah bro! We're your friends! Why didn't you tell us?!" Sero asked.

"We did necessarily keep it a secret. You guys just didn't find out." You said.

You quickly moved infront of Kaminari and pulled him down by the collar of his shirt. You kissed him, which he returned the kiss. You then hopped into Kaminari's arms so he was carrying you bridal style.

"We've practically told you all by our actions." Kaminari explained.

"We thought you were just close friends!" Deku exclaimed.

"Yeah! You never kiss or anything!" Hagakure yelled.

"We don't like pda that much. This is just proof for you guys that we're dating." You said.

"It was just supposed to be a set up, but they were actually together all along." Iida explained.

"I can't believe you never told us..." Ochako mumbled.

You and Kaminari laughed. This was hilarious.

The End!

Hope you liked it! I tried my best!