Pt. 3 Never Control Me Again|Shinsou x Reader

This is the last part of the three. That means after this no more Shinsou! Jk. Just the end of this long one shot!

Quirk- Holographic Light
The wilder of this quirk must have a light source to use their quirk. They can create holograms using light.

You always have a flashlight on you just in case it's dark and you need to use your quirk

Also you have an apartment that your parents are paying for because they are living out of the country.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

Sakura stole your phone and set you up on a date. Not telling you who it was with. You agreed only because you knew she wouldn't let you disagree.

Tsuyu, Mina, Uraraka, and Momo helped you get ready. Sakura just sat there on your phone and texted people, most likely the person she thinks she could possibly like.

Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Sakura picked out your outfit, then Sakura went on your phone. While Momo and Mina did your hair and a tiny bit of makeup.

When they finished you looked in your mirror. What you were wearing was cute yet casual. (picture at the top) Your hair was curdled, not to much because you're not much of a girly girl. (If you are sorry. I just don't see you liking big, poofy, curly hair in this)

"Does this really look nice?" You asked.

"Yeah!" Uraraka cheered.

"You look wonderful L/n" Momo said.

"It's perfect! I talked to the guy who you're going on a date with and asked what you were going to be doing so I could get you an outfit!" Sakura replied.

"I still hate you for this..." You mumbled.

"Hm? Look at the time! You have 10 minutes! That means he should be here any minute!" Mina yelled.

"That's our cue to go, kero" Tsuyu added.

"Thanks for your help! I'll repay you guys in some way. I promise!" You yelled as all the girls left.

"I can't wait til you see who it is. The girls knew cause I told them last night" Sakura said, getting up and handing you your phone.

"Can't you just tell me?" You asked.

"Nope! Bye!" Sakura said before disappearing.

"That little... Ugh. Whatever" You mumbled.

The doorbell to your apartment rang. You took a deep breath and opened the door.

It was Shinsou. (Who saw that coming? 🤣)

"H-H-Hey S-Shinsou" You stuttered.

"Hey Y/n" Shinsou said.

Shinsou looked nice. He had on black sweatpants, a white shirt, and a blue sweatshirt on over it. His hair was clearly styled to stick down a bit.

You sighed and stood on your tippy toes. You ruffled up his hair making it go back to its more poofy style.

"Let me guess. Sakura made Midoriya come and help you get ready?" You asked, stepping out of your apartment and shutting the door.

"So it was her fault I had to deal with a hedgehog..." He mumbled.

You laughed, "They dragged Bakugo to help. I take it, it was Midoriya, Bakugo, Kirishima, and Todoroki then".

Shinsou nodded.

You took this small pause of silence to look at his face more. The dark bags under his eyes were gone.

"That's weird" You mumbled.

"Hm? What's weird?" Shinsou asked.

"Your eye bags are gone. It's kind of weird seeing you without them" You giggled.

Shinsou blushed and looked away. He held out his hand to you which you took. You took his hand and smiled at him.

Time Skip

You were walking in town when Shinsou randomly covered up your eyes.

"S-Shinsou. W-W-What are you do-doing?" You asked, stuttering.

"It's a surprise" He whispered in your ear, sending a chill down your spine.

You nodded and let him guide you to where ever you were going. After about ten minutes of walking you got hugged from behind. At some point you must have closed your eyes so you opened them again.

You looked forward to see you were in the park, specifically your favorite one that you haven't been to in almost 5 years because of all the memories. You turned your head a bit to see Shinsou was the one hugging you.

"What's the hug for?" You asked.

"Nothing. But I have a question. Have you come here before?" Shinsou asked.

"Ye–" You started.

Shinsou started to control you.

"Now answer my questions truthfully. How long have you had a crush on me Y/n?" Shinsou asked.

"Ever since... The... Sports Festival" You replied trying to break out his mind control.

"Now, how long have you known me?" He asked.

"We meet at this park 5 years ago... You seemed to forget so I never brought it up. We then meet again at UA" You responded giving up.

"Now, why do you think I brought you here?" He asked.

You didn't answer. He stopped controlling you and made you look at him.

"Why do you think I did?" He asksd again.

You looked down.

"I-I don't know..." You mumbled.

"This is were I feel inlove with a girl. She had beautiful l/h h/c hair, e/c eyes, and the most cutest smile" Shinsou said.

You looked up at him. He smiled and put one hand on your cheek.

"She never left my mind. I saw her again at the Sports Festival and I knew I'd have to talk to her again" He continued.

"And that person was you" He added.

You blushed, then looked away from him.

"I... I lied when you asked me a question... I broke out and said I started to love you at the Sports Festival. I feel inlove with you here" You replied.

"Will you answer one last question?" He asked.

"Sure–" You were being controlled again.

"Can you kiss me? And be my girlfriend?" He asked.

You smirked when you realized he stopped controlling you, clearly by accident.

You stood on your tippy toes and kissed his cheek.

"Of course I will Shinsou" You said.

"It's Hitoshi to you now" He mumbled, clear sad you didn't kiss him on the lips.

You gave him a quick peck on the lips and hugged him.

"Never control me again" You whispered in his ear.

"I will once you come over to my place" He whispered back.

You blushed and let him go backing away. He started laughing while you were standing there as red as a tomato.

The End!!!

I hope you enjoyed this long-ish one shot! I might make a continuation but past them when they first met. Anyways this is the end of this!