A Short Nobody|Deku x Shy!Reader

Quirk- Telekinesis
The wielder of this quirk can move things with their mind but when they do their eyes turn red. The draw back is getting major headaches.

You were the shortest girl in your class. You were 4 feet and 8 inches tall.

Also you went to middle school with Bakugo and Midoriya. You call Bakugo, Kacchan, and Midoriya, Izu~kun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

You were walking to class mumbling to yourself, you picked it up from Izu~kun.

"Move it shorty" Kacchan said.

You jumped and moved out of the way. "S-Sorry Kacchan" You said.

"Stop calling me that, Sayuri" He grumbled.

He used your nickname he gave you. It means "Small Lily". It's a reference to your height.

"O-Okay Ka- I mean Bakugo!" You yelled.

Kacchan continued walking and you sighed. "I hope he doesn't get paired up with Izu~kun for hero training today" You said.

Time Skip! (You can choose what your hero outfit looks like)

"L/n F/n vs Midoriya Izuku" All Might said.

'Oh no...' You thought 'I'm going to lose'.

The panic on your face was obviously visable, at least to Ochako.

"You'll do fine L/n~san" Ochako said.

"I-I hope so..." You stammered.

You walked up to the rink and stood on your end. You looked at Izu~kun and smiled.

"I'm going to give it my all so you better do that too Izu~kun" You said.

A small blush appeared on his cheeks and he nodded.

Time Skip! (Picture you fighting Izu~kun and winning because he broke most of his bones)

You were sitting next to the bed Izu~kun was in. You were back in your school outfit since you dropped out of your little class compilation to make sure Izu~kun was okay. Making Ochako tease you before you left.

Izu~kun was currently passed out on the bed because he overused his quirk and because he needed sleep.

You really wanted to touch his hair because it looked so fluffy but you resisted the temptation. You started playing with your h/c hair mumbling to yourself.

"Now I understand why people tell me to stop mumbling to myself" A voice said.

"Izu~kun!" You yelled.

You quickly pulled him into a hug and started to cry.

"A-Ah! L/n~chan don't cry!" Izu~kun yelled.

"I can't *sniffle* h-help it" You mumbled.

"Hey, I'm fine" Izu~kun said hugging you back.

"Stop hurting yourself Izu~kun!" You yelled.

You pulled away from him and looked down at the floor cluching your fists.

"You have no idea how much you worried me" You said.

"Huh?" He asked.

"I'm sorry... Midoriya... *Sniffle*... I've only been a burden to you and everyone else... I'm just someone who gets in the way of things..." You said.

"L/n..." Izu~kun mumbled.

"I'm not done!" You yelled, anger in your voice.

You almost never yelled with anger in your voice. This gave Izu~kun a second reason to worry. The first was that you called him Midoriya.

"I've only gotten in the way of you making new friends. I've just stuck with you without even making sure you're okay with it. Heck, even Kacchan says I always follow him around and it annoys him, and I never follow him so what am I doing to you... Not to mention I've only gotten in the way for you and Ochako to start dating... I'm just a nobody Midoriya. A short nobody. I don't deserve to be in the hero class" You added.

Izu~kun quickly got up and tackled you into a hug. You both fell on the floor, so now Izu~kun was laying on top of you.

"You are so wrong Y/n! I made more friends because of you! We've been together through everything and always will! Kacchan is just a bully sometimes! I don't like Ochako because I love you. You're not a short nobody... You never will be, Y/n!" Izu~kun yelled.

"Y-You... love me?" You asked.

He blushed and quickly sat up. You sat up as well, but he was sitting on your lap.

"Y-Yeah..." He mumbled.

"Please don't be mad!" He yelled.

He put his arms over his face is a defensive way trying to hide his blush.

You giggled and hugged him.

"I love you to Izu~kun" You said.

"Y-You do?" He asked.

You nodded and he quickly got up and picked you up. He set you on the bed and kissed you deeply. You kissed him back of course.

"Hey L/n~san? How's De-" You heard a female voice start to say.

You and Izu~kun stopped kissing and looked at the door to see Ochako and Iida.

'They won't let us live this down...' You and Izu~kun both thought at the same time.

The End!