I'm Sorry|Izuku Midoriya x Reader

Quirk~None

You're in the support class and friends with class 1-A because most of the students came there to get gear from you. They consider you part of the class. You dad, Toshinori Yagi, was their teacher too so you were close to them.

This is written how I want it and there are no spoilers from the show or manga
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

"Hey guys! How have you been?" You asked.

Izuku Midoriya and Shoto Todoroki where in your study. They randomly came in.

They didn't talk, and that's worried you. Midoriya always was mumbling something when he came in but didn't say anything. Todoroki wasn't really a surprise, he was usually quiet.

"Are you okay?" You asked.

"H-He's gone Yagi-chan..." Midoriya mumbled.

"Who's gone?" You asked.

"All Might..." Todoroki responded.

You broke, right there. You fell on your knees and didn't respond. You knew this day would come, but it was too soon. You weren't ready.

You knew he was going to give his quirk to someone and die later on. You didn't want it to be this soon. You could blame Midoriya... Why would you? It wasn't his fault. He didn't know this would happen like you did.

"H-He's gone..." You mumbled.

'He's gone! He's gone! He's gone!' That small phrase kept repeating in your head.

"Yagi-Chan I'm so-"

"Don't... Just don't." You interrupted Midoriya.

You stood up and walked up to Midoriya. You put your head on his shoulder and put your arms around his waist. Todoroki put a hand on your shoulder while you hugged Midoriya.

'Dad... You knew. Didn't you?' You thought.

"Mr. Aizawa said he wanted to talk to you..." Midoriya said, hugging you back.

"I don't want to leave just yet..." You mumbled.

Time Skip

You stood at your dads grave. All Might had a huge one closer to town. But you weren't at All Might's, you were at Toshinori Yagi's grave. Class 1-A and some other pro heroes were with you.

They wouldn't talk to you. They knew you were broken beyond repair. Everyone said their goodbyes and went to talk to the other students. Yet you still sat at the grave and wouldn't leave.

"I'm only sixteen you bastard... What happened to the 'I'll see you when you're all grown up'? Or the 'I'll take a shot with you when you're old enough'? I'm sixteen damn it! You weren't supposed to leave me yet!" You yelled.

The class behind you fell silent. This hurt you a lot. A lot more than any of them would understand. You heard footsteps come towards you then felt an arm on your shoulder.

"He didn't want this to happen." Aizawa said.

You stood up and hugged him. He hugged you back.

"Why the hell did he have to leave us!" You yelled.

"It's okay... He's okay now." Aizawa said.

"Why the hell did he leave!" You yelled crying.

Aizawa held you tightly. He always cared for you. He watched you when your dad couldn't. He was like your second father in your eyes.

"Shh... It'll be okay." Aizawa whispered.

"Yagi-chan..." You heard a voice mumble.

You let go of Aizawa to see Midoriya. You quickly hugged him.

"I'm so sorry Yagi-chan... He wouldn't want you to be sad like this." Midoriya said.

"I know... I can't help it." You replied.

Midoriya had one arm around you and he had his free hand on your head.

"P-Please don't leave me like he did... I can't lose you like I did with him... I can't let your quirk kill you..." You mumbled.

You were one of the only ones to know he had your dads quirk. You were glad Midoriya got it. Out of everyone in the world he deserved it the most.

"I won't leave you. I promise." Midoriya replied.

Several Years Later

You stood at your dads grave with Izuku by your side. Izuku had one arm around your waist while with his other hand he held the hand of your 4 year old son.

"Toshinori... Want to say anything to Grandpa?" You asked your son.

"Thank you! For helping my parents get together!" You son said with a small bow.

"Izuku, can I get some alone time?" You asked your husband.

"Of course. I'll go wait by the gates for a while, okay?" He asked.

You nodded and gave him a quick kiss. You son replied with a quick 'ew' then walked to the gates with your husband.

"Dad, are you happy me and Izuku are together?" You asked.

You looked back at all the times your dad made you and Izuku talk to each other and even tried to get you to go on a study date with him.

"Who am I kidding... You tried to set us up." You said with a small giggle.

"Our son Toshinori asks about you a lot... He even has the same personality as you. It's funny watching him try to mimic your voice... I just hope Izuku doesn't leave me like you did... Toshinori would be devastated if he left like you did." You mumbled.

"Y/n! Toshinori is running up to you!" Your husband yelled.

"Mama! Does Grandpa love me?" Toshinori asked standing next to you.

You picked your son up, "Of course he does."

"Sorry, he ran away before I got the chance to grab him again." You husband said running up to you.

"It's fine Izu. We should get going, shouldn't we? We do have to meet up with everyone." You replied with a smile.

"I'm sorry for dragging you to this class meet up..." Izuku mumbled.

"It's fine. I need to talk to Ochako and give her the support item anyways." You responded.

You and your husband walked away from your dads grave. Toshinori in Izuku's arms now.

"I'm sorry"

You turned around to see the ghost of your dad. You tapped Izuku's shoulder. He turned around and smiled.

"Thank you All Might! If it wasn't for you I would have never met the love of my life!" Izuku yelled to the ghost.

You saw the ghost of your dad smile. He then disappeared. You smiled as a tear ran down your cheek.

"Let's go Izuku. Don't want to keep Bakugo waiting. He'll kill us if we do." You giggled.

"I don't want to fight him..." Your husband mumbled.

The End!

~Bonus~

"Dad, do you keep setting me up with Midoriya-kun?" You asked your dad.

"What are you talking about?" You dad asked, trying to seem clueless.

"You tried to get me to help him with his hero studies when I'm a support class student." You explained.

"Nope! No idea what you're talking about!" You dad yelled.

"Love you dad." You said with a giggle.

"Love you too. Now let's get you a date with my successor!" You dad cheered.

You blushed, "No!"