Chapter 21

I'm bacc :,D. I've been hooked to drawing recently. Wohoooooooooo! I've been enjoying my other story lololol

🏴☠

"You raised your price again?! Don't you think your place charges a bit much?!" Nami scolded the poor bird who handed her a newspaper. She slipped a coin on the bird's bag. "Raise it again and I'll stop buying it!"

The bird flew away and you sighed, "Relax, Nami. The poor bird is just doing its job."

"Yeah and what's the big deal? It's just a paper or two." commented Usopp.

"Not when you're buying it everyday!"

"There's no need for you to save up money to buy your village back from Arlong now, you know." said Usopp as he continued to do his stuff. "Or to be obsessive about money."

"You're dumb! Now that everything's over, I'm going to earn money for me now!" stated Nami. "I don't wanna be some poor pirate who can't even dress up!"

"Whoa, calm down! I'm in the middle of developing my special Tabasco Star!"

Suddenly, Luffy landed on Usopp, causing the Tabasco to spill on Usopp's eyes. Usopp began to scream and run around, begging for water.

"C'mon! Just one!"

"This is Nami-san's tangerine orchard! I won't let anyone lay a finger on it!" scolded Sanji. His personality changed and his eyes turned into hearts, "Nami-san! Your love security is infallible!"

"Yeah. Thanks, Sanji-kun."

"C'mon! Just one tangerine!" begged Luffy.

You sighed once again, deciding to help Sanji. "Luffy, why don't you take a bath? I'll give you some snacks after you did."

"Really?!" beamed Luffy.

"Yeah."

"Ah, right! You should join me again too!" grinned Luffy.

Nami set down her newspaper, looking at you in shock. Sanji's cigarette fell from his mouth. Usopp stopped running around. Zoro snapped from his nap and looked at you.

When you finally processed what Luffy said, your face turned beet red, "N-No! Luffy! We talked about this before, didn't we? We can't bathe together!"

"Why?" Luffy tilted his head.

"Because you're a boy and I'm a girl! And, we're not lovers!"

"So, the two of you don't bathe together?" asked Nami, feeling slight relief.

"W-well, we kinda did when we were kids but not anymore!" you said.

"I'm so jealous! I wish I grew up with (Y/N)-chwaaan!" sobbed Sanji.

"We should just be lovers then!" declared Luffy.

"Oi, Luffy! Do you even understand what 'lovers' mean?" asked Nami.

Luffy said, "Of course! We're going to be lovers because I'm gonna marr-"

You interjected, knowing what will Luffy say next, "Let's just get your snacks, Luffy!"

"Yay!"

The other members of the Straw Hats went back to what they were doing before, feeling relief and jealousy on Luffy. A paper had slipped from the newspaper that Nami was holding and landed on the ground.

"A flyer?" asked Luffy.

Upon closer inspection, you found out that it wasn't a flying and what it really was. It caused all of you to scream in shock. The paper was a bounty poster of Luffy.