Chapter 5

"Uwahhh! Here I go! Gum-Gum Pistol!" Luffy yelled as he stretched his arm to punch Ace. Unfortunately, instead of it landing on Ace, he punched the ground instead and it bounced back, causing him to punch himself.

"What do you think..." Ace leaped through the air and kicked Luffy in the face, "... you're trying to do?!"

"One point." Sabo said as he wrote another point for Ace. They were training for a while now but Luffy wasn't able to beat Ace a single time.

Now it was Sabo's and Ace's turn to spar. They were in a completely different level than Luffy. They were both evenly matched, blocking every attacks of their opponent. You watched as they jumped to attack each other.

"I win, Sabo!" Ace punched Sabo, which send Sabo flying.

"Dammit...!" Sabo landed on the ground with a loud thud.

"Dammit! You always have a good fight, Ace, Sabo! Oi, Sabo! You're fighting me next!" challenged Luffy.

"Shouldn't you be dodging? I won't be holding back, you know!" Sabo warned as he charged at Luffy.

Luffy laughed and yelled, "Gum-Gum Shield!" You sweat dropped when he stretched his fingers in front of him. As if that would protect him.

"You only stretched your fingers..." Sabo deadpanned. "This is cool!"

Sabo pulled Luffy's fingers, stretching it. He lets go of it and smacked Luffy in the face that sends him flying. He bounced as he fell.

Ace sighed, his arms crossed, "I hate to ask this... But are your abilities good for nothing at all?"

"Dammit! It just won't work and I was close, too!" Luffy jumped in frustration.

"No. It's not even a bit close." You said as you waved your hand in front of you.

Luffy yelled, "One more time!"

"No. One hundred fights per day." Ace reminded, "You can try again tomorrow."

"Luffy lost fifty times against both me and Ace. I have twenty-four wins and twenty-six losses against Ace." Sabo said as he write it on the wooden board they made with a chalk. "Lost by two points, huh? Dammit!"

"You two! I'm gonna beat the crap out of you after I turn ten!" Luffy screamed.

"Luffy, they'll be thirteen by that time." You said.

"Why don't you also try fighting us too, (Y/N)?" Sabo asked. You blinked and looked at him, surprised by his question. You've been watching them training but you never participated in any of it.

"I'm okay. It's not gonna be much of a difference with Luffy's result anyway." You said. You also want to get stronger by training with them but you lacks self confidence.

"You haven't even tried yet. You won't know know until you try!" Sabo convinced.

"But I thought, only a hundred fights per day." You argued.

"This will be an exception." Ace smirked. Giving into your desires, you sighed.

"Okay then..." You prepared your self and charged towards Sabo. "...Here I go!"

You let out a battle cry as you got closer on Sabo, momentum increasing. Raising up your fist, you positioned it in the direction of Sabo. Once close enough, you leaped and put more force into your fist and punching Sabo.

"Like I'd let you!" Sabo dodged and grabbed your arm. He lifted you and slammed you to the ground. You lost after all. You stood up once again, rubbing your head.