Chapter 18

Fun Fact: Rin was originally going to die.

🏴☠

"The weather is great!" Luffy stretched as he ran around, "Is the Grand Line far, far away that way?! Or maybe this way?! That way?! That way?! This is so exciting!"

You giggled, thinking it was cute. You went back to writing on your book. Currently, you were writing what happened so far so you wouldn't forget later on.

"You're annoying. Sit still, will ya? You're bothering (Y/N)-chwan." Sanji said as he watched you write with heart eyes. What's so enjoyable on watching you write?

"Sorry! Sorry!" Luffy laughed, grinning widely. "But we finally have a cook, now we just need to get Nami back and then we're finally going into the Grand Line."

"Nami-san, huh? Just remembering her beautiful visage makes me happy! I can't wait to see her again with (Y/N)-chwan!" Sanji said, heart smokes coming out from his cigarette.

"Hey, Yosaku. We're almost to where Nami is, right?" Luffy asked, sitting down.

"You guys are soft-minded! Too soft-minded! Don't you get it?!" Yosaku pointed accusingly. "Minute by minute, we're heading right for the infamous Arlong! Big Sis' eye were glued to Arlong's picture when she saw it! She wasn't her normal self! Big Sis Nami plans to take down Arlong and collect his 20 million-Berry bounty! She may already be inside his compound as we speak!"

Luffy yawned, ignoring Yosaku. "Well, let's have some food."

"Yeah." Sanji replied.

"GAHH!" Yosaku cried. He then began explaining. He said that there are three powers that ruled over the Grand Line, one of which is the Seven Warlords of the Sea. Hawk-Eye Mihawk was one of them. The rumors said that Arlong's strength was par with Jimbei, one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea. Arlong also ruled over 20 towns at East Blue.

"But why would Nami-san go to this guys all by herself?" Sanji asked.

"I told you, she's after the bounty on his head!" Yosaku replied.

You didn't believe it though. If Nami's purpose was only to collect the bounty on Arlong's head, she would've asked Luffy and others to help her as it would put her at disadvantage if she were to go alone.

"No, who knows? Maybe Nami-san is actually a mermaid!" Sanji fantasized. "Ah, I'm so lucky! We have an angel and a mermaid as a crewmate!"

"Like this?" Luffy held out a drawing of a fish with hair and text that says 'Nami', causing you to sweatdrop.

"Like this?! I'll kill you!" snarled Sanji.

"Do you guys even understand what I've told you?!" Yosaku yelled.

"Yeah, there's a strong fishman, right? We get it!" Luffy said.

"No, you don't get it! You don't know how strong fishmen are!" Yosaku slumped.

"We'll found out when we get there. Quit worrying." Luffy said.

"Luffy already has his mind set, Yosaku-san. We can't do anything to change it." You set down your pen and closed the bottle of ink tightly.

Sanji stood up, "Anyways, let's have some food."

"Yeah! Food!" Luffy cheered.

"Eh? Food?"

"What do you want?" Sanji asked, rolling his sleeves.

"I WANT MEAT THINGS WITH BONES IN IT!"

"I WANT SAUTÉED BEAN SPROUTS!"