Devil Fruit 1

Details about the reader's devil fruit and its current abilities.
JAPANESE NAME: オルオルの実 / Oru Oru no Mi
ENGLISH NAME: Fold-Fold Fruit
MEANING: Fold
TYPE: Paramecia
CURRENT USER: (Y/N) (L/N)

DESCRIPTION
T

he Fold-Fold Fruit grants the user the ability for themselves or part of themselves to fold into different shapes or forms. The user can also fold any inanimate objects that they've touched. The larger or harder the object makes it slower or harder to fold or manipulate, depending on the user's ability.

Exceptions:
Kairoseki or Sea Prism Stone

ETYMOLOGY

"Oru"(織る) is a Japanese Word for "Fold", which reflects the user's powers to fold themselves or other objects like an origami

APPEARANCE
(

I lack imagination but idk, maybe it's something related to origami)

TECHNIQUES (AS OF THE EAST BLUE ARC)

One-Thousand Cranes
  -It can turn the object that the user touched into origami cranes that can move. Splashing the origami cranes with sea water can make them unable to move, regardless of the material used. This ability is usually followed by another offensive ability.

•Moravian Star
  -It can turn the object that the user touched into an origami 16-spiked ball (Search "Moravian Star" for reference). Its power depended on the material of the the object (e.g. using metal makes it harder and effective).

•Kirigami
  -Turns any part of the body that the user desired into a sharp blade. The part that turned into blade becomes white as paper.

(THIS IS NOT FINAL, JUST A GUIDE. MORE ABILITIES/ TECHNIQUES WILL BE ADDED LATER ON IN THE STORY.)