Chapter 17

Luffy taunted Krieg, saying that now that the spear blade is broken, it's nothing but a bomb on a stick. Krieg huffed and said that it's enough to blow him away, because of the state of his body. Krieg attacked him but Luffy dodged it. Luffy grabbed a broken piece of the mast and threw it to Krieg. However, Krieg threw a bomb on it.

"Just how many built-in weapons does he have?" Sanji gritted his teeth.

"Gum-Gum... Gatling!" Luffy threw a lot of punches quickly, giving the illusion of him having a tons of arms. Krieg stood there, not even bothering to dodge as he is confident that his golden armor won't break. Luffy launched another attack, "Gum-Gum... Pistol!"

"How impudent!" Krieg attacked Luffy with his 'spear', sending him flying. Krieg then begin bragging on how strong his armor is. He went on top of the mast and begin talking. You couldn't really hear what he is saying as he is so far. Luffy also ran to the top of the tilted mast, charging at him.

"Gum-Gum... Bazooka!" Krieg's armor got cracked and was sent flying. However, he threw some of those black bombs again into the ocean.

"It's a trap! Get out!" Sanji said.

"Luffy!" Your eyes widened. You transformed your hands into the wings but due to the large explosion, it's raining sea water and your felt your arms weaken. You gritted your teeth.

All of a sudden, you heard your captain's voice, "Gum-Gum... Bazooka!"

His attack completely broke Krieg's armor. He cheered, "I WIN!"

"DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY, BRAT!" Krieg yelled.

"Ugh, he's still alive!" Luffy yelped. Luffy got caught by Krieg's net, also dragging him into the sea.

"Can you escape?! It's steel net!" Krieg laughed.

Luffy got his hands and arms out. He twisted his feet and latched it into Krieg's face. "Gum-Gum... Giant Gravel!"

Luffy slammed Krieg into the fin of Baratie, knocking him out. His straw hat landed in front of you and Sanji. Luffy fell on the the sea and you panicked. "LUFFY!" You almost jumped into the sea when somebody grabbed you.

"Stop being so reckless! You're a Devil Fruit user too, right? Even if you jump there, you can't do anything!" Zeff growled. He looked at Sanji, "And you, if you have time to daydream, go save that kid already!"

"Huh?!"

"He won't be floating in the surface!"

"What?!"

"Those with the Devil Fruit power are hated by the sea and lose the ability to swim." Zeff said as he let go of you.

"Please, Sanji-san! Save him!" You begged.

"WHAT'D YOU SAY, YOU DAMN GEEZER?! You should've told me sooner! What're you gonna do it it's too late?!" Sanji said as he began taking his shoes off and jumped into the sea. You saw the pirates flocked on their knocked-out captain, calling his name.

A few minutes later, you saw Sanji, holding Luffy emerged from the sea, "Hey, chore boy! Don't die on me!"

"Luffy!"

Sanji swam into the Baratie and placed him on the ground. "Chore boy! Don't die! Can you hear me?!"

"Ah... uhhh... CPR! CPR!" You said as you went near Luffy. Sanji's eyes widened at your idea but let you do it. You tried pushing his chest with your arms but nothing happened. You pinched his nose. Just when both of your lips met, you felt him breathing. You immediately removed your lips from his and he started snoring. Your face started to glow red in embarrassment, "H-He's just sleeping... I forget to check his breathing first... because I panicked."