Chapter 6

I didn't expect writing stories would be my stress reliever.

🏴☠

"Sabo! (Y/N)! Who said you could cause trouble on our turf?!" The hoodlums interrogated as him and his other companions surrounded you and Sabo. Honestly, you were a little bit scared because of their tall and looming figures and their weapons.

'Be more confident, (Y/N)! You are not the weak (Y/N) as before. Remember all of the training with Ace, Sabo, and Luffy!' You encourage yourself up. Feeling a little more confident, you shot up a determined look at them.

"Your turf? Ha! You guys are so full of it! Don't just stand there yapping, show me what you got!" Sabo taunted to anger the hoodlums.

"Fine by me!"

It was Luffy's cue to deploy Ace. Ace held onto Luffy's leg, using it as a rope. He hits one of the hoodlums' nape, knocking them out in an instant.

"Ace!" One of them shouted, noticing Ace. Luffy's leg came back to its original size, causing Luffy to let go of the railings he was clinging to and sends him flying as he shouted in distress.

"Don't look away!" Sabo struck the hoodlum in front of him with his metal pipe.

You also hit one of them with your metal pipe, hitting them in their vital parts. The faster, the better. All of it went by quickly and you heard the police's whistle. You darted your head in the sound's direction and saw two police rushing into the scene.

"It's the cops. Let's get out of here!" Ace said. Sabo jumped on the other side of the wall, followed by Ace. Noticing that Luffy was still not on the other side of the wall, you looked at him and saw his face squashed.

You giggled a bit, "Luffy, over here!"

Luffy turned his head around at the direction of your voice and stretched his arm using his devil fruit. You grabbed it and pulled it. His face turned back to normal and he exclaimed, "I'm back to normal!"

It was already sunset and the sky was painted orange and yellow. All of you managed to get out of the city and back to the forest.

"Let's have a deer for dinner!" Sabo said.

"They're so tasty! Let's hunt right now!" Luffy drooled and shot his arm upward enthusiastically. He immediately run away after at the thought of meat.

"Wait up!" Then all of you followed.

🏴☠

It was already night at Dadan's hut. All of you were finally back from your little 'mission'. The crickets were loud again, as usual. Luffy slammed the wooden door open.

"We're back!" Luffy shouted

"Don't come back, you brats!" Dadan hissed.

"Good evening, Dadan-san." You bowed for a bit to greet her.

"(Y/N) is the only on-!" Dadan was cut off by a deer landing onto her face.

"Here's dinner." Sabo nonchalantly said as he continued to walk.

"Hey! That's rude!" You glared at Sabo.

"Roast it, fast." Ace said.

"Food, food!" Luffy drooled.

The deer was finally done. After a long day, you finally get to eat properly. All of you drooled at the sight of it, even you. Not as much as the boys though. They immediately propelled themselves forward to grab some. They fought over it even though they have plenty of it.