Chapter 20

I noticed that there are some words missing. Like: (Y/N) is pretty -> (Y/N) pretty. I don't really know why but maybe I forgot to type them?? lol

🏴☠

You stared the water helplessly, wishing Sanji good luck. You couldn't really see what was going on below but you were very worried for Sanji and Luffy. Sanji was at disadvantage because fishman were stronger, faster, and can breathe in water.

A few minutes later, Sanji went back up gasping for air.

"Sanji-kun!"

"Don't worry. He's okay." said Sanji.

"Really?" asked Zoro.

"Yeah, sort of."

"Sort of?"

"I'll explain it later." Sanji stood up and yelled, "Anyhow, come out of the water, you damn fish! Let's settle this!"

'I don't really get it but, I'm glad that Luffy's okay...'

The fishman he was fighting also went back up, coughing. "You still don't get it, do you? Whether it's in water or on the ground, it's the same. I'm really angry! I'll make you experience the essence of Fishman Karate! The earlier attack I used to send you flying was the Hundred-Brick Fist! But my ultimate attack is the Thousand-Brick Fist! Your survival probability is... zero!"

"Collier!" Sanji kicked the fishman's neck, causing him to crash onto the ground. "My chivalry is naive?" The fishman tried to stand up again but Sanji kicked him. "Epaule!"

"I can't protect anyone, you said?" Sanji angrily stated. He proceeded to kick him again and again. "Cotelette! Selle! Poitrine! Gigot!"

"You... Son of a bitch! Ultimate Fist! Thousand-Brick!" The fishman tried to attack again but Sanji was nowhere to be found. He looked at his side to see Sanji about to kick him.

"Mouton... Shot!" Sanji kicked the fishman, which literally sent the fishman on the other side of the building. Gasp of awes were heard from you and the villagers. He looked at the direction where the fishman crashed, "I guess... he doesn't want dessert?"

"Kuroobi... Hachi..." muttered Arlong.

"They're small fish, after all." said Sanji as he put his shoes back on. "It's a million and fifty thousand years too early for them to go against a cook. We win this game."

Arlong stood up, slowly walking towards the three of you. "How dare you bastards beat my dear brothers one after another...? Aren't you getting a little too carried away?!"

"Hey, what do you mean by Luffy being sort of okay?" asked Zoro.

"It means that he won't die for the time being. But to revive him, I have to go into the sea one more time..." replied Sanji as he glanced at Arlong. "Though it doesn't seem like that guy's gonna let me..."

"Then, we just have to beat him." you said.

Arlong smirked and splashed some water onto the three of you. Once it landed onto your bodies, the water felt like bullets piercing through your body. You coughed out some blood. Zoro was already unconscious.

"I can kill humans like you without even directly touching you if I have some water. That's the difference between fishmen and humans." said Arlong.

"Give me a break!" shouted Sanji as he tried to kick Arlong.

"Wait, Sanji-kun! Kirigami!" You blocked the attack using your right arm but since it was sea water, it weakened your Kirigami. You reverted your arm back to its original form and clenched it, letting out a loud shrill of pain.