Chapter 1

A few days before you arrived Dawn Island~

"Thank you, News Coo." Sara waved at the bird as it flew away. "Now what do we have here..."

Everything was peaceful. Sara was sitting on a chair, reading a newspaper and occasionally sipping at the juice on the table beside her. You were reading a book beside Sara, trying to distract yourself from being sad about leaving your mother. It was about pirates and marines fighting, and wierd islands on the Grand Line.

'Wow! I didn't know they were places like this on the Grand Line...!' You thought as you read excitedly. 'I should have convinced my mother to let me visit this place when I was Mary Geoise!'

"This is ridiculous...!" Sara gaped, slamming her juice on the table. You look up to see Sara and what caught her attention. You peaked a little on what was she reading. There you saw a wanted poster that made your eyes widen in horror. It said:

WANTED

Celestial Dragon (Y/N)

50,000,000 B

ONLY ALIVE

The picture they used was blur and old. It was the photo of you running when you were 4 years old. You were almost unrecognizable in the photo. Maybe because it's blur or maybe because it's old. You didn't understand why they picked this photo. You have a lot of photos that are recent and have better quality because of events.

"50 million berries for a child? That's going overboard! What the heck are they even thinking?" Sara said as she clenched the newspaper in her hand 

"I have a lot of photos back at home." You stared at the wanted poster in confusion, "Why did they used this blurred and old photo...?"

"Oh, that's true. Well, that's a relief then. Your mother must have hid or dispose them and left this photo. That's good 'cause we don't want bounty hunters chasing after you, don't we?" Sara smiled at the sky. She laughed, "That brat really have grown, Shahahahaha!"

All of a sudden, the ship started to shake. You grabbed on the railings of the ship so that you won't get thrown into the ocean. Then, an enormous sea king emerged from the ocean in front of you. Its eyes landed directly on you, glaring at you with animosity. You shivered in fear, sweating nervously. It rushed to you and opened its mouth to eat you. Its mouth big enough to swallow the whole ship.

You froze in fear and horror. You wanted to run and scream but you couldn't. You could hear your loud heartbeat and feel adrenaline rushing through your body. It was about to eat you when Sara jumped high and punched the beast multiple times. The sea king received a lot of bumps in his head and fell back to the ocean. Fortunately, it swam away in fear. You sighed in relief.

"That was scary... But wow! Sara-san, I didn't know you were so strong...!" You exclaimed in amazement as you stared at her with stars on your eyes.

"Don't underestimate me, brat number 2" She landed back to the ship and smirked at you, "I may be old but I'm a former marine vice-admiral."

"You were a marine?"

"Yes, I got permanently injured while trying to fight Roger. I can't do alot of fighting anymore so I retired. I can still fight sometimes but if I overexert it, I might lose my arm." She cackled sadly, while staring at her arm. You felt sympathy for her a you thought she might have enjoyed being a marine.

"The pirate king, Gold Roger? Do you hate him?"

"Shahahahahahaha! No, in fact, I actually enjoyed fighting him. I haven't had a fight like that in years." She stared at the sky, remembering the events. "In fact, Roger is a good guy."