Chapter 15

April 1: Happy Birthday Usopp!
April 2: Happy Birthday Jimbe!

🏴☠

"What'd you say?!" Usopp asked.

"Nami ran off with the Going Merry?!" Luffy glanced at the two in disbelief.

"What do you mean by that?!" snarled Zoro.

"It just happened a moment ago!" Yosaku said. They began to tell the story on how Nami stole the ship. Johnny slammed his hands, "So that's how she took the ship..."

"We're sorry!"

Zoro punched the wall near him, "Dammit! She's making this crisis worse for us!

"Kaya gave that ship to us!" Usopp groaned in frustration.

"Calm down, calm down!" You patted their backs.

"Wait! I can still see it! It's the Going Merry!" Luffy said as he looked in the distance. He glanced at Johnny and Yosaku, "Where's your ship?"

"We still have it here..." Yosaku replied.

"Zoro! Usopp! (N/N)! Leave right away! Take that ship and follow Nami!" Your captain ordered.

"Forget about it. Just give that ship to her. No need of going after that woman." Zoro said.

"I won't accept anyone but her as our navigator!" Luffy whined. They had a short staring contest before Zoro heaved a sigh.

"Alright, alright... What a high-maintenance captain... Hey, Usopp, (Y/N)! Let's go!" Zoro said.

"Uh? Okay..." Usopp said.

"Big Bro Zoro, the ship is ready!" Johnny and Yosaku yelled.

"Luffy, what about you?" asked Zoro.

"I can't go since I haven't settled anything at this restaurant." Luffy replied.

"I'll stay too. We can't leave Luffy alone here or else he might not be able to find his way back to you guys again. Is that okay, captain?" You asked.

"Uh? Sure." Luffy replied.

"Be careful. The situation here isn't normal." warned Zoro.

"Yeah. I know." nodded Luffy.

"Don Krieg! It's him! It's the man who destroyed our fleet!" One of the pirates yelled in the distance which caught all of your attentions.

You glanced on the man he was talking about and saw a small boat, or rather, a coffin-shaped boat? He was sitting and there was a cross behind him. There were candles on two side of the boat, lit in green fire. Now that the guy was much closer, you couldn't help but to notice his attractive features especially his eyes.

"Th-That man!" Zoro gulped and sweat trickled down in his face. "So that man is...!"

"Zoro?" You glanced at the trembling man.

"Who's that?" Luffy asked.

"The man I've been looking for - Hawk-Eye Mihawk!" Zoro said.

"Oh you mean, the guy you like?" You asked. Tick marks appeared on Zoro's forehead and you laughed, "I'm kidding! You just look too serious."

"Hawk-Eye Mihawk..." Luffy mumbled.

"The world's strongest swordsman..." Zoro continued. He smirked, holding his swords.

A pirate tried to shot him but Mihawk deflected it with his sword - the one you thought to be a cross.

"Wh-What?! I'm sure I aimed straight for him!"