Chapter 4

"Stop it!!"

"Move!" Ace shouted as he hit one of Bluejam's underling, knocking him out to the ground. He landed on his feet and glared at them.

"That's him, Porchemy-san!"

"He's the one who stole our money, dammit!"

"Ace! (Y/N)!" Luffy cried. You saw him tied up in a rope, covered in wounds and blood. You stood there, furious about what Porchemy did to Luffy. Ace jumped, launching an attack at Porchemy.

"Showing up on your own makes this much easier! I didn't know what to do, your pal was so light-tipped!" Porchemy grabbed Ace on the neck before he was about to hit him. Ace struggled in his tight grip.

"Ace!" Luffy cried out.

"L-let me go...!" Ace struggled and yelled, "Sabo!"

Sabo jumped and charged at Porchemy, hitting him in the head with his metal pipe. Porchemy lets go of Ace and he landed on the ground. You gripped on your metal pipe, shaking. You glared at Porchemy, trying to hide your fear.

"Ace... Sabo... (Y/N)..."

"That hurt pretty bad, you know." Porchemy turned around, glaring daggers at Sabo. He raised his sword a bit. "You know what happens when you make fun of grown ups don't you?!"

"Your opponent is right here! Sabo! (Y/N)! Help Luffy!" Ace stood up, getting ready to fight.

Sabo nodded, "That guy has a sword, be careful!"

Ace launched an attack at Porchemy but Porchemy dodged. Ace attacks again and Porchemy blocked it with his sword, eyes narrowing into slits. You saw Sabo attacked some of the hoodlums as you stood there trembling in fear.

'I can't let my friends be hurt again!' You thought as you remembered when your father shot Rin. You gripped the metal pipe you were holding tightly. Yelling out a battle cry, you charged at the hoodlums. You jumped and attacked one of them in the head. You landed on your feet and he yelled in pain.

"You...!" He pulled out his knife and ran to attack you. You reacted quickly and blocked it with your weapon. He started to put more force into it and so did you. You gritted your teeth as he overpowered you. He pushed harder and the metal pipe you were holding was sent flying.

The man chuckled, "Don't underestimate me, girly. You're just a kid and not to mention, a girl."

He got closer and raised his knife. He let out a cry and launched an attack. You barely dodged as he wounded you on your cheek. You panted as you stood up again. You ran and grabbed the metal pipe, holding it again in your fighting stance.

"Same for you." You launched an attack again but this time, you hit him in the head much harder than before. He stumbled in his feet and fell on the ground, hitting his head on a rock. He tried to stand up but you hit him once again, knocking him out. "Don't underestimate girls. I know a woman who is much more stronger than you."

"Porchemy-san, the kid!"

You saw Sabo ran to Luffy and cut his rope. He grabbed Luffy and ran, "Let's get out of here, Ace! (Y/N)!"

You nodded and went beside Sabo. You looked at Ace, who didn't move. "What are you doing? Let's run!"

"Both of you, go on ahead." Ace said, his back facing both of you. Both of you got surprised by his response.

"You idiot! Come on!" Sabo yelled.

"Once I've chosen an opponent... I won't run!" Ace yelled, determined.