Chapter 3

Warning: Mentions of Torture and Violence

🏴☠

You and Luffy walked around this place, with Luffy occasionally tripping. The two of you were finding Ace but the smoke from the trash made it hard to see. Not to mention, it stinked and the atmosphere was scary because of the shadow of the huge wall. Suddenly, Luffy bumped on a dirty man.

"Get out of the way, kid!" The man shouted at Luffy. He was wearing dirty and worn out clothes, and carrying a sack. The man then pulled a knife "If you don't get out of the way now..."

"He ran this way!" Another man said. The man started to run away upon hearing this. You looked at Luffy with worried eyes. The place is a chaos and a lot of men are rummaging through the trash.

"Luffy, we should just wait for Ace to go home. This place is dangerous!" You told Luffy but he ignored you and kept searching for Ace. He climbed the mountain of trash and he fell down all of a sudden. You rushed up to him and helped him up.

"See, Luffy? We should go back!"

"No! Don't you wanna be friends with Ace?"

You looked on the ground and started to fiddle with you fingers, "W-well, I mean I want to... before but-"

"Then let's go!" Luffy pumped his hand forward and started to run away.

"At least listen to me!" You sighed and followed him. He's way too stubborn so you just gave up. Luffy chuckled to himself while holding his straw hat.

"Look (N/N), I found Ace going to the forest!" Luffy grinned at you. Luffy chased after Ace and you chased after Luffy.

"Why does he still want to be friends with that guy?" You wondered as you remembered what he did to Luffy before.

The two of you found Ace and another boy on top of a tree. Although, you couldn't really see what were they doing because you were short but you heard them talking about buying a pirate ship.

"Pirate ship?! Are you guys gonna be pirates? So am I!" Luffy shouted.

They looked at the two of you in surprise and agitation. You saw the boy clearly. He was blond and has a missing tooth. He wore a top hat with goggles in it. They hurriedly crawled down the tree like a spider and charged at Luffy. Both of them punched Luffy in the head telling him to be quiet. They tied you and Luffy on a tree.

"Ace! So this is where you've been going everyday?" Luffy said while tied up in a tree. You were also tied up in a tree like Luffy. You struggled trying to get out but they tied you up tightly. You shivered when you felt the moss of the tree against your skin.

"Ack! Let me out! Why am I also tied up freckles?!" You snarled at him. Let's just say that your relationship with Ace since that incident has been tainted. Sure, you forgave him but the way you looked at him has already changed.

"Shut up." Ace told both of you, harshly.

"So this is the Luffy-guy and (Y/N) you've been talking about." The blond boy said, looking at the two of you with his arms crossed.

"You've been telling him about me?" Luffy asked.

"Yeah, I've been complaining about how clingy you are." Ace said, his hands on hips.

"And how you never think about what you're doing." The boy continued.

"I see!" Luffy laughed, unaware of the insults thrown at him.

"Doesn't he realize we're insulting him?" The boy said looking at Luffy.

"He finally made it here. And I made sure to avoid the paths that ordinary people can travel..." Ace looked at the boy.