Chapter 2

Does this mean I gotta watch One Piece again? 0~0

🏴☠

A few hours later after you and Luffy got lost, Garp found the two of you. Garp scolded Luffy for being an idiot. A few days later, Garp brought you and Luffy to Mt. Corvo. You've heard rumors about it - Only strong can survive there because a lot of strong wild animals live there.

"Like I said, Grandpa! I'm gonna be the pirate king!" said Luffy while being carried by Garp in the face, making him look ridiculous.

"What do you mean "pirate king"?!" barked Garp.

"L-let me go, dammit!" Luffy struggled.

"Not only did you eat Devil Fruit, but now you're spouting nonsense as well! Luffy, both you, Ace and (Y/N) are destined to become great marines." Said Garp.

'He included me too... But I want to become a pirate. Not like I can admit it like Luffy though.' You thought while looking at Luffy, 'Yep, I definitely can't say it in front of Garp-san.'

"Dammit... I'm made of rubber! Why does this hurt?! Please let go, grandpa!" Luffy begged. This made you also think for a while. You thought maybe Garp is a very strong marine. Not to mention, he's also friend with Sara, in which you already saw her strength.

"Leaving you in that peaceful Windmill Village was a mistake! Of all things, "Pirate King"?!"

"Yeah!"

"You imbecile!"

"Becoming friends with that damn Red Hair Shanks is unacceptable!" Luffy coiled on a tree bark as Garp continued to walk.

"I'm gonna become..." Luffy gripped on the tree harder making the tree seperated from the ground and hitting Garp. The tree was cutted in half when it hit Garp's head. "... as strong as Shanks!"

Garp then barked at Luffy for hitting his head. You continued to walk through the forest until you reached a dirt path and a hut... in the middle of a dangerous mountain?

Garp knocked on the wooden door several times with his fist, creating a loud thumping sounds. You and Luffy looked at the house. It's a large wooden hut with a lot of windows and a watch tower on top of it. Clothes were hanging on the rope that is connected from the house to the tree near it, with a ladder underneath it.

"What's this place?" wondered Luffy.

"What's it doing in the middle of a forest?" You continued. Luffy ran somewhere and you followed him so he wouldn't do anything stupid.

"So annoying! Who's this reckless daredevil?!" A curly orange-haired woman comes out of the house.

"It's me!" Garp said. The curly haired woman's eyes widened like saucers and shouted Garp's name. Two guys went out behind the curtain behind hair, also shocked.

You and Luffy played while the adults talked to each other. Luffy started to ran around Garp and you stopped chasing him. You wanted to call Luffy because what is he doing is rude but interupting a conversation is also rude. The woman watched Luffy ran around Garp, glaring him.

"Sheesh! That kid's so distracting!" The woman said and Garp grabbed Luffy's shirt lifting him up. Garp then said, "Take care of them too. Now, Luffy, (Y/N), say hello."

"Heya!" Luffy said while raising his hand.

"Hello.... It's nice to meet you." You said as you bowed. You were taught manners unlike certain someone.

"Who are those kids?" The large man with a red mohawk and beard asked.

"He's my grandson and she's the daughter of my friend's friend." Garp calmly said.