Chapter 7

There we a lot of Birthday (of the One Piece characters) that had passed but I wasn't able to make any special for them since I was busy. We just finished our exams. I guess school is done? It ended early because of the pandemic. Stay safe, everyone! As Chopper said, there's no illness that can't be cured.

🏴☠

Time went by quickly and the season changed. It was already winter. The cold wind was blowing hardly. The four of you were out, dressed in warm clothing, chasing a danpa.

"Sabo! He went that way! Don't let him escape!" yelled Ace.

"I'm on it! We won't let you escape!" Sabo replied, "(Y/N)!"

"Right!" You said, blocking the danpa.

"Alright, we've got him surrounded!" Ace said.

"Luffy! He's almost there!" Sabo said.

"Here he comes... Here I go!" Luffy said and jumped from a cliff. Ace, Sabo, and you grinned mischievously at the danpa. Luffy yelled, "You're not getting away!"

Luffy fell and landed on the snow. He bounced, hitting the danpa to which causes to bear to be knocked out. The danpa tried to stand up again but he fainted moments later.

"I did it... I got him!" Luffy celebrated.

"You did great, Luffy!" You praised him.

"That's our second catch of the day! Now, we'll get to eat a lot of danpa soup!" Ace said.

"Yeah!" Sabo agreed.

"I did it! Alright!" Luffy ran around in circles around the bear. You chuckled at him. He continued, "It's my first ever catch! Yay!"

"Hey, look up there!" Sabo said. You looked up and to your horror, you saw a large tiger standing at the top of the cliff where Luffy was before. Sabo warned, "Luffy! Look behind you!"

"Behind me?" Luffy looked up and saw the tiger, causing him to get freaked out, "A tiger!"

"He must have followed the scent of our prey." You said.

"Luffy! Get out of there! He's after the danpa!" Sabo said but Luffy seemed to be frozen in fear. The tiger jumped landing in front of Luffy.

Luffy cried, "I killed this one myself! There's no way I'd l-let you have it!"

"He's too strong for you! Run away, quick!" Sabo shouted.

"Luffy, get out of there! We can catch more later!" You cried desperately.

"No way! Get lost, you idiot! If you don't leave I'll beat you up!" Luffy swung his metal pipe, trying to fend of the tiger. The tiger licked the danpa and slammed Luffy away with his paws.

"That moron!" Ace hissed.

"Luffy!" Sabo yelled.

"Why, you..." Luffy growled, standing up. He began to throw attacks with his devil fruit but since he haven't mastered using it yet, none of it worked. In fact, none of it landed a hit the tiger. He was about to launch an attack again but all of you stopped him.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" All of you shouted, dragging Luffy away.

"Let's run away while he's distracted by the prey!" Ace stated.

"Right!" You and Sabo agreed.

"I'll be back for you later!" Luffy snarled.

🏴☠

It was already night time. Luffy looked gloomy. You looked at him worriedly as he was not usually like this. You knew it was probably because of before. Luffy sighed.