Chapter 13

So if you didn't know, I changed the devil fruit's name from Ori-Ori Fruit to Fold-Fold Fruit. Since I'm lazy, I'm just going to copy and paste what I wrote in the previous chapter.

Thank you so much 0Alex0 for telling me about this.

So the original suggested name of this devil fruit is Ori-Ori Fruit. Ori came from the word Origami. Apparently, it already exist. There is is this devil fruit called Ori Ori no Mi, which is owned by Hina, but the Ori translated to Bind in english.

I was originally going to change it into Oru-Oru Fruit since the word origami comes from the two words: Oru (meaning 'to fold') and Kami (meaning 'paper'). But, I thought that it's so strange to keep the name in japanese when the word that follows it is in english (fruit) so I changed it into fold instead.

The devil fruit's name is now Fold-Fold Fruit or when translated to japanese, Oru Oru no Mi.

🏴☠

'It's been a while since I ate a proper food, anyways...'

Before docking, you took a picture of the restaurant using your Cameko. You went inside it and and sat on a chair. In front of you was a table with white tablecloth and another chair. Almost everyone were accompanied by somebody so you kinda wished you were with someone right now. You skimmed in the menu, looking for something that might catch your eye. The prices of the food are expensive. Then, a blond with a twirly eyebrows approached you.

"Ah, what is a beautiful princess doing here, sitting alone? Don't worry, your knight and shining armor is here! It would be my pleasure to join you but alas! I can't! Oh, how tragic! But I would serve whatever you order, princess!" He fawned, eyes turning into hearts. You stared at his swirly eyebrows. He raised his eyebrows, "Is there something wrong, mademoiselle?"

"A-Ah, I don't know what to order yet... But if it isn't too troublesome, could you just please serve me something that is not expensive?" You looked away sheepishly. You added, "I didn't bring a lot of money with me today."

"Please wait for a moment." He bowed before dashing into the kitchen with hearts floating around him. A few minutes later, he came back with a soup and wine. "Thank you for waiting!"

"Uwahhh, the soup is so clear! I've never seen a soup like this before!" You beamed.

"Right? It took me three full days to cook it." He said with a smile while pouring the wine on the wineglass.

"Eh? Aren't you the waiter? And three full days?! Then this must cost a lot!" You panicked.

"No. I'm the Sous Chef, Sanji. And, don't worry about the cost. I will serve anything for a beautiful lady like you." He said taking your hand, kissing it.

"Thank you, Sanji-san. But, this is a restaurant and my conscience won't allow it. I'll try to pay. If somehow, my money is not enough, I'll compensate it by working here for a few days." You said.

You swore you saw his eyes turned into hearts again. But your attention was quickly averted into the loud sound, which sounded like a cannon ball, coming from the outside. Then, another loud sound was heard but this time, a crashing sound coming from above.

"Please excuse me," Sanji said and you nodded. You scooped the soup using your spoon.

'Delicious...'

A few moments later, a tanned man with pink hair in a suit came in with a blonde wearing a red dress. Sanji came back, serving them their food. He poured them their wine. Everybody talked about the man, who apparently is a lieutenant at Navy Headquarters and called Lieutenant Fullbody.