Chapter Twenty Five

Rae's Point of View

No way.

I backed away from David slowly when he gave me the weirdest look. "What is it Rae?" He asked. "I...uh... I gotta..." I couldn't even speak. "I gotta go..." I told him. "I'll um. Text you." He waved me off as I ran back to the bus and knocked loudly on the door. "Let me in! Someone!" I kept knocking. "The boys are still performing, what's wrong Rae?" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Austin.

"Nick.. he... Nick he... he-" "Nick who? And what about him?" I opened my mouth but no words came out. "Nick the... the guy that... Nick!" I told him and started shaking his shoulders. "I can't stay here I-" "RAE!" Austin shut me up. "Calm down. The guy who what?" "THE CRAZY NICK! HE'S ALIVE AUSTIN!" 

Nick's Point of View

"Hello?" I heard a voice. "Hi, where can I find Warped Tour in Las Vegas in two days?" I asked the person. "Um, Warped Tour... Warped Tour will be in two days at Luxor Hotel Parking Lot in Las Vegas, it begins at 10am." Then I hung up. Perfect. I'll find Rae, and Vic will never smile again.

Rae's Point of View

"Calm down Rae, he's not going to come near you. He probably is dead, David's probably lying." Mike told me. I held my head in my hands. I was shaking really bad. Vic wasn't still talking to me. I don't even think he cared. "I'm not leaving this bus at all. Ever." I mumbled. That's when my phone started to ring. "Who is it?" Mike leaned up. Vic walked out in just a towel and I felt him staring. Jaime turned around and Tony leaned over. "Unknown." I looked at it. "Speaker phone it!" Jaime said. 

"Hello?" I mumbled. "Hi Rae, hope you missed me, baby. Watch out for me in Las Vegas, hope you enjoy the next 48 hours with your emo boyfriend." That's when Vic grabbed the phone and screamed; "FUCK YOU NICK! GO FUCKING DIE!" "You'll be saying that again in two days when your girlfriend is dead." And he hung up. 

"Rae?" Tony started snapping in front of my face. I wasn't mesmorized. I blinked and bit my lip to the point it began bleeding. I saw Vic's hand place the phone back on the table and I heard things knock over. "Vic..." Mike mumbled. "WHAT, MIKE!" He began. "THERE'S SOME DOUCHE BAG WHO'S OUT TO KILL MY GIRLFRIEND, AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!" I blinked slowly and then said, "Let him then." And I got up and walked right past Vic. "Rae, he's not gonna kill you." I heard Jaime call out. I turned around and walked back. 

"Let him win. It's not like Vic wants me anymore when he tried to dump me earlier." They all looked at him shocked and he looked back. "It's not what I wanted." He told me. "Yeah? Well, it's what you were thinking." Again, I walked past him and walked over to my bunk. I slipped in shutting it and turning on a movie. I didn't even watch it. I heard a knock on the slide thing and opened it. "Can I talk to you?" It was Vic. I shrugged my shoulders and moved over. It was tall enough to let me sit, so I did.

"What, Vic." I said. He looked at me and said, "I'm sorry for before... I wasn't gonna break up with you. I never will. I love you too much to do that. But can we get over that? And I'm so scared I'm gonna lose you, baby. I don't want that douche to take the love of my life away from me." I bit my upper lip a little and said. "I told you, just let him." I shrugged. "There's no cops there or anything, nobody will be there to protect me." I shook my head. I felt my eyes get teary as I said. "There's no point." 

"Babe, I'm not gonna let you die. Because if you die, I die too." He looked at me, starry eyed. I tilted my head to the right and sighed. I did love him, a lot. "I love you." I mumbled.  "I love you too, Rae. As soon as we get there, we'll find police to block off the place. Or if anything, they'll kill him this time." I nodded. I did love him. He made everything better. I layed down next to him and watched the movie, which was The Avengers. 

Please, don't let this happen...

Hi! Sorry for the wait. I had Band Championships on Sunday and a busy week and I was sick Monday & Tuesday. And next week I'll be heading out on vacation, unless I might bring my laptop and write it there, if anything. But if I don't, I'll be writing this next Sunday.

And the weekend after that I'll be going to a Drum and Bugle Corps membership sign up thing for the weekend. So yeah. See ya soon! <3