Chapter Twenty Four

It was super early. None of the boys were up yet so I decided to get up and get changed before they did. I took a shower and left my hair the way it was. Naturally wavy. Cool. Then I got changed into an Anthem made black t-shirt that had stars and stripes on it, and denim shorts with my black vans. I woke Sienna up and she changed and we both left. 

"Why did we leave so early?" She asked. I shrugged. "I didn't wanna deal with Vic ignoring me." She looked at me strangely and I explained. "That sucks. Ignore him too until he apologizes." She laughed. It was 8 in the morning. We got out all the merch and placed it at the table and the cash register. Oliver ran up and hugged me. "Hi Oli!" I smirked. He flashed me a smile and said, "Hey, wanna take a ride with me? I have to go get a card for my camera." 

I nodded leaving Sienna alone once I saw the boys walk up. I had my wallet on me and I told him, "I'm buying a Nikon, so I was orginally going to ask you anyways." I told him. There was a car we could use to drive places. So he took it and drove to the camera store. I bought a 3,500 dollar camera and he bought a 35$ card. Derp. We payed and left. 

I got back and charged my camera. I went back to the tent and waved Oliver bye. "Where's your camera?" Sienna asked. "Charging on the bus." I told her. She nodded. I sat down and saw someone come up. He ordered two shirts and payed and walked away. We decided to play Pierce the Veil music which attracted more people. Colorado was nice.

The boys signing was 2-4 today. We had decided we'd see Mayday Parade, blessthefall and Bring Me The Horizon. I saw Vic walk over and completely ignored him. He tapped on my shoulder. "Rae?" He said. Ignored. "Rae, can I talk to you?" I finally looked at him and stood up. "What, Vic?" I asked. "Are you gonna leave me again?" He looked at me and I felt my eyes start to burn. He bit his lip and looked at me.

"I'll go." I murmured. I walked past him and said, "By the way, the tattoo was gonna be your name, Vic. Because I love you." His mouth opened to say something as I turned around and walked away again. I was pretty pissed. I'm not sure if it was sadness or anger. But either way, it sucked. I hated feeling like this and I hated getting into fights with Vic. 

I decided to text Kellin since he already finished performing. 

Me: Kel, where are you?

I felt myself crying now, I really hated feeling like this. Because I don't know if he was mad at me or something. I wiped my eyes and walked back to my bus.

Kellin: I'm on my bus, just waking up. What's up?

Me: Can you come to my bus please

I locked my phone and heard the shower stop running. I looked over and saw Jaime. "Short stuff, wasn't expecting you here." He walked out a few minutes later, drying his hair. "Yeah, I wasn't either." I told him. I looked at my phone.

Kellin: Yeah sure... What's wrong?

I didn't answer.

"What's wrong? Vic?" He tilted his head looking through the fridge for food. "He was thinking about dumping me I think, over a DUMB TATTOO." I told him. He shook his head. "Vic's dramatic. Don't worry, he'll come running back." He hugged me and said, "I gotta go. I'm going to hang with Mike. Text me if you need anything." I nodded watching him run out. I looked at my phone again.

Kellin: Rae? You there?

Me: Yeah...

Before I could hit send I heard a knock on the door. I walked over and said it's open. And sat back down. Kellin opened the door and sat down next to me. "What's wrong? And why were you crying?" I told him the whole situation. "That's really dumb! Do you want me to talk to him?" I shrugged. "I guess... I don't think he'll care." I bit my lip. He pulled the hair out of my face and said, "Of course he will. Now go back out there and go hang with friends. We have the next two days off." I hugged him.

I walked back out to the tent where I noticed they were having a signing. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the Monster Energy stage, where blessthefall was performing. They were doing really great. Right after them was Mayday, and then Bring Me The Horizon. I saw David walk up to me as I gave him a little smirk. "Hey, Rae. Wanna go sidestage?" He asked. I shrugged and said, "Sure." I had my camera, and took good pictures of Beau singing. 

I said hi to Derek as he smiled at me and said, "Hey! Watching our show?" He asked. I nodded and smiled, "Of course!" He hugged me as I said, "Good luck!" And ran on stage. I got good pictures of the entire band. Their lyrics were so nice. 

"So you had fun today?" He said. I nodded my head. "Yeah it was fun." I heard Caraphernelia in the background. I turned and looked and it was the boys. I sighed. Sienna was probably enjoying it without me. Whatever. "You guys aren't talking I guess?" I nodded my head. "Yup." Popping the p. He walked me back to the bus. "Oh yeah, do you know a Nick Greene?" My eyes widened when he said that name. Flashbacks. 

"Why?" I asked him. "Because someone made up this rumor he was in jail forever and he got shot but, he's alive."

Nick's Point of View

So Rae thinks I'm dead, huh? Or in jail? Yeah, I'm back. Again. And this time, it's bang bang, 

Rae's dead.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Uh oh, Rae's in trouble again!

Will Vic explain what he was going to say to Rae? Will it be Bang Bang, Rae's Dead? Find out next time...

On "I Don't Think You'll Ever Wanna Love Me"