Chapter Twenty Two

Today was the day!

(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62686201) Outfit

Again, I felt super patriotic today too. I wore a denim vest with black shorts and my american flag vans. My hair was straight today, and I walked out of the bathroom. "Hey cutie pie!" Jaime smiled at me. "Ready for Warped?" He asked. I nodded. 

I had texted David earlier to tell him to stop by the merch tent, because I don't really know if the girl I work with will actually be nice and let me chill with other people. I had to go over and meet her, and set up. I felt my phone buzzing. It was David. "Hey buddy!" I answered. "Hey, where ya at? I don't perform until 3:30." I walked up to the merch tent and smiled at the girl. "I'm at Pierce the Veil's tent. Ya know, working?" I laughed. "Alright, I'll stop by with a set list!" I hung up and smiled.

"Hi, you must be Rae?" She said. She was SUPER pretty. Black hair with blue bright eyes. Her skin looked pale and soft and she was short and skinny as a bone just like me. "Yup! What's your name?" I asked, walking behind the table. "My name is Sienna. I'm gonna be on your bus too!" I smiled. She was awesome. "Yay! Cool. I heard the merch tents close up around 7ish. If you want, you can come watch the boys with me!" I offered. She nodded and said, "Awesome! Yeah, and if you wanna see any bands just lemme know, I'll stay here while you go." She smiled. "You're awesome!" 

That's when David walked up and she dropped her jaw. "Hey! You're David from Breathe Carolina!" She clapped her hands together. I leaned over the table and gave him a hug. He also gave Sienna a hug. "That's Sienna." He waved to her. "So, who are you seeing today?" He asked. I looked at Sienna. "I only wanna see All Time Low! And the boys have a signing from 1:30 to 5pm!" She said. 

"Cool. We perform at 2, can you make it?" He asked. I looked at Sienna. "Wanna come?" I asked. "Sure! I have nothing else to do." She smiled. I looked at David as he said, "Gotta go, kiddies are coming in. Can't just walk around without being tackled." He hugged me and said, "Text you later!" I waved bye. I sat back down. All the shirts the boys were selling were hanging up or on the table. I got a text.

Austin: Hey! Hope you can catch our set, 3:35! :)

Me: Totally. Bringing my friend Sienna along. Come chill sometime at the tent!

I told Sienna. "Is squidgy gonna be there?" She laughed. I unlocked my phone.

Austin: Of course. I'll be around a little later. 

Me: Yay! c: Is squidgy gonna be on stage?!

I locked it and saw the boys walking over. I already saw kids running around looking for bands or setlists. "Hey babe!" I leaned over the table and kissed him. "This is Sienna! The merch girl!" They all waved hi to her. "You two are dating? That's adorable!" She clapped her hands again. I blushed and looked at him. "I love you." He whispered. "Love you too babe." He kissed my cheek and said, "We'll be in the bus. Text me, love you." He said, letting go of my hand. I smiled as he walked away.

I saw my phone vibrate on the table as I sat down. "You two are the cutest! I wish I had a boyfriend." She frowned. I leaned my head to the side. "I can hook you up with Jaime!" I winked and looked at my phone.

Austin: OF COURSE!!! Hey, I'm gonna head over now and say hi! Okay?

Me: Totes!

"Oh my God, Rae. That'd be amazing!" She blushed. "Jaime's always been my favorite." I nodded. "He broke up with his girlfriend a few months ago. She cheated. It was really sad." I frowned too. "I wouldn't do that to him." I nodded. "I know. I'll definitely talk to him." That's when I saw some kids. They either asked for merch, or asked where the boys were. "They're getting ready for tonight! But here's a meet and greet pass for later!" The kids said thanks, walked away and found other tents and stuff. "Hey Rae!" Austin walked up. "Hey Austin, what's up?" "Nothing. I see you guys are making money!" He laughed.

I nodded. "Yeah, a lot. Kids are crazy. We'll be rich by the end of Warped!" I laughed. "Oh yeah! This is Sienna, I mean, Jaime lover!" She smacked my arm and looked at Austin. "I'm only a fan I swear!" She held her hands up in defense and went back to getting orders. I laughed again. "Hey look it's Austin Carlile!" Some kid yelled. He looked at them and said, "I'm gonna text you, I'll see you at the set!" He hugged me and gave me a friendly kiss on the cheek.

We sold so much stuff, half our stuff was gone midday. I called up Jaime. "Hey Rae, what's up? Need something?" "Uh, yeah. More black and white skeleton t-shirts. All gone." "But there was 5 boxes!" He was shocked. "Yeah, come bring more, weenie." And hung up. "Who was that?" Some kid asked, as I paid them back change. "Jaime." I told them and smirked. "Is he coming here?" She asked. "Nope." 

She walked away as another girl walked up. She looked so nervous. "H-h-hi." She stuttered and smiled. "May I have one crewneck?" She held out a 50$ bill as we handed her one. "Here's your change." I looked at her arm as she said, "Keep it." She smirked. She was wearing a Pierce the Veil t-shirt. "Thank you." Uh, wait a second." I roamed around for another meet and greet pass. "Shit." I muttered. "Here, you can stay here with me and Sienna until the signing. You can meet the boys, okay?" Her eyes brightened as she said, "Thank you so much!" She whispered. 

I saw Jaime next to Sienna as everyone started screaming, "OH MY GOD, JAIME PRECIADO!" "JAIME I LOVE YOU!" "JAIME HAVE MY BABIES!" And such. "Here's some more shirts. Hey Sienna." He smiled. His dimples were adorable. "Hi Jaime." She smirked. "Rae, you good?" I nodded. "Get me a powerade please?" I asked. He nodded and said, "I'm on it!" And ran off.

"He's so much cuter in person." The girl said. I turned to her and said, "Yeah try living with him. Unpleasant." I laughed. "By the way, I'm Rae." She looked at me wide-eyed and said, "You're Vic's girlfriend!" I laughed and said, "Yeah. I am." "My name is Isabella." Her hair was a lightish brown and super long and wavy. Her pale blue eyes were adorable. She looked super young and she was also boney.

By time 1:30 got here, the boys were here and Isabella was first in line. They all got pictures with her and autographs. "Here's my number. We'll meet up later and I'll bring you on the stage to watch them later, okay?" I told her. She gave me a hug and said, "Thank you so much." And then, she ran off. 

Today was going great.

Hey guys!

This is posted from my phone bc i'm at ptv right now in line... so yeah...

love you! <3