Chapter Two

"Rae, come on why won't you talk to us!" Tony got out of his car, so did Jaime, Mike and Vic. All I wanted was to become friends with him. I wanted to be his girl best friend he could tell everything to. I wanted to stop starving myself and stop cutting and get out of this depressing hell hole and wanted to be happy. "No!" I yelled, trying to open the door. "Fuck!" I kicked the door and sat on the chair outside. "Someone's pissed." I heard Vic say as he headed over to his house. I called my mom, she said the key was under the carpet, and she'd be gone for a month, because she was on a buisness trip.

"Bye." I told them. I was too angry to even shut the door so I heard footsteps in my house. I threw my bag on my bed, and walked downstairs. I saw it was Tony. "We're gonna make him apologize." He told me. "I don't understand what I did!" I cried. "EVERYONE does this to me, they always call me a slut and crap and they wonder why I do this to myself!" I let the tears hit the floor as he pulled me into a hug. "We all met you today. He's not even that bad of a guy, Rae. He's great, he's just been really mean for some reason today." i pushed him off as I grabbed a water bottle. "Do you even eat?" He asked me. I stopped and looked at him. "Sometimes." I murmured. 

"What? Sometimes, Rae? What's that mean? You're already a twig!" He told me. "95 pounds. I'm okay." I shrugged. He shook his head. "What's gone on in your life? Before all this?" I told him everything. How my dad hit me sometimes. Being bullied so much. The divorce. My dad dying. Moving here. Vic. Everything. He didn't say anything, nor did he interupt or anything. "I'm so sorry... We're gonna make everything better, okay?" I nodded. He walked out the door as I sat at the kitchen table. I wanted to go and slap Vic in the face for making me feel this way. I wanted to break something, or get hit by a bus. 

Vic's Point of View

"Why would you say stuff like that to a girl?" Mike asked, yelling at me. "I don't like her." When truthfully, "Well you should." I do. I do like her. I do like her, a lot. But I scared her off, and I made her feel like shit for no reason. "No, sorry. I can't do that." i walked away into my room and I heard the door open after I shut it. "She's our friend, she's gonna be around. Better learn to get along with her." I thought back to the picture of her. Her hair was long, wavy and brown. And the way her grey eyes lit up, and when she cried it gave me goosebumps. I never saw a girl cry. I noticed something on her arm but I ignored it.

"Look if this is about Cara then-" "IT'S NOT ABOUT HER, MIKE, LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled at him, pushing him out and slamming the door shut. I heard nothing but footsteps walking away after that. I sat on my bed with my head in my hands thinking, "Why did I do this to her?" When honestly, I wanted to be friends with her. I wanted to be close with her. I didn't want to make her cry. Maybe this whole Cara thing is still attached to me. Not only did Cara make me fall in love with her, I wanted to marry her someday. I wantred to be with her forever. But I walked into her room to find her with this guy named Nick. And that broke my heart. That was a month ago. But something about Rae was different...