Chapter Ten

Rae's Point of View

"Rae! Let me in! Please!" I heard Kellin banging on my door. I didn't want to move. I didn't want to tell him it was open. I stared into the distance of nothing. I was actually staring at the blank TV but it felt lie nothing. He soon got a hold of the door knob, and he opened it. "Rae?" My cheeks were burning and I still felt tears run down from my eyes. i wasn't xactly crying like I usually do, but tears escaped my eyes. "Rae, can we talk?" He asked me. I still didn't answer. "i know you're not sleeping or in shock, but please don't cry-" "He hates me/" I mumbled. My voice sounded sore. I still  didn't make eye contact with him. "No he doesn't. He wouldn't be chasing you still. Why won't you just come downstairs and party? Come on, please." He tugged on my arm. "Fine." I slowly got up and looked at him.

"What?" I asked him. "You're really pretty." He laughed. "No." I mumbled, walking down the stairs. I went to the backyard. It was already 10:15 and everyone was still partying. I sat down in a chair and fiddled with my fingers as they were the most interesting thing ever. "Heeeey kiddddooo." I looked up to see Austin stumbling over to me. "Hi." I mumbled, criss-crossing on the chair. "You're drunk too." "Noooo I'm noooot!" He slurred on his words. He started to laugh and gave me a hug. "Yeah, you are." I smirked a little. Was Kellin the only not drunk one here? Austin stumbled away and the party soon faded. 

"Ugh I have such a headache." Tony told me. Mike and Jaime went home, Jaime crashed at Mike's. "Cause you were drinking." I told him. He rolled hs eyes. "You know you wanted to." I shook my head. "Well what's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing." I answered. My phone buzzed and it was a text from Kellin.

Kellin: Why don't you believe you're pretty?

Me: Because I'm really not. I don't think so at least.

I locked it and slid it into the jacket. Tony and I had cleaned up and thrown everything out. "Good thing it's garbage night, that would have piled up for days if it weren't." He laughed, throwing the bag into the garbage can. "Now tell me what's wrong!" He begged. I looked over at Vic's house and saw his light on. "It's him, huh?" I ignored him and looked at my phone.

Kellin: Well you are. And Vic doesn't hate you. He loves you. Even though you guys won't make up or date or kiss or anything!

Me: He's really hard. Idk, he won't talk to me. 

Kellin: You're not letting him.

That gave me an idea. "I'm going over there." I told him. I patted his shoulder and ran across the street. It was 2 in the morning. I turned to see Tony had already gone inside. I picked up a rock and threw it at his bedroom window. It was already open, so it went through. "Shit." I murmured. "What are you doing?!" He whispered-screamed  not realizing it was me. "Oh, Rae..." He walked away and I heard his door shut. I walked up on the porch and waited. Now I just felt like crying. But he slowly opened the door. I looked up at him. "It's 2 in the morning." He told me. "What's up." 

That's when I kissed him. At first I felt him not kissing me back, but then his hand slid onto my neck pulling me closer to him. I felt him smile in between the kiss. "I told you I loved you." I told him. He let go and looked at me. "Rae, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I looked at him and nodded. "Of course I will." He gave me a hug. "But right now I have to go to bed. Mike's sick so I have to get up and cook for him and stuff. Night, babe." He kissed my cheek as I walked away. I walked into the house and saw a note on the table. 

"Went out, I'll be back. Go to sleep. - Tony" I shrugged it off, grabbing a water bottle, going upstairs and to bed. Vic and I were now dating. Which sounded so weird to me. Everything did. And the boys were buying a nice big house downtown San Diego which was great, it had 5 rooms, and we were all having one. I layed on my bed and texted Kellin back. 

Me: Thanks, we're together now.

Kellin: Really?! That's great. Congrats Rae..

Me: Why the extra dot?

Kellin: Oh, nothing. I'm going to bed. Night.

What was up with Kellin? That's when I heard a knock on the door. I walked down the stairs as someone kept knocking. "Rae open up! It's Jaime! It's an emergency!" I yawned. I haven't slept. What did he want? I opened the door and saw Jaime and his face looked like he had been crying. "Jaime are you okay? What's wrong? It's 3 in the m-" He started dragging me. "Come on, we gotta get to the hospital RIGHT NOW!" "But what about the fuen-" "We'll call them later! It's important Rae!" I let go of his grasp running to get my keys. "Come on." I told him calmly. "NO! RUN! GO QUICK!" I jumped back in shock. Jaime was never like this. What was going on?