Chapter Twenty One

*Two days before Warped '12 begins*

Rae's Point of View

Life has been perfect. Me and Vic were back together, and the boys were doing great with music. Nick had been killed a few months ago by some random dude on the street. (I know, it's kind of sad but THANK GOD...) They were already working on their new album, "Collide with the Sky". "Babe!" Vic ran upstairs. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and smiled. "Are you all packed up?" 

We were leaving for Warped Tour 2012. I was so excited, they were performing on the mainstage, and I was working at their table with another girl. "Yep, I'm all packed up!" I smirked. I had two suitcases and three bags. And also, my bunk was right below Vic's, and across from Jaime. I couldn't wait for Warped Tour.

Vic helped me with my bags and put them outside, it was six Mike yelled. "I can't find my shoe!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes and laughed. Their tour bus was nice, they even put a mustache on the front of it. I laughed at that. I walked inside and it was just like a little home with tables and food and couches and a  flat screen. 

In my bunk they had a little tv for me to watch, which was nice, because I hate falling asleep in silence. Or waking up in silence. So I sat there and popped in Despicable Me. Utah was a 12 hour drive. I was bored already so I climbed out of the bunk and saw that we were already out of San Diego. The boys were sitting there playing video games, I guess the merch girl would meet us there. 

"Come here!" Vic called me, patting on the couch telling me to sit. So I did, and they were playing Fifa. "You never put this game away, do you?" I asked all of them. "Well excuuuuuse me! We're mexican, whatchu expect, chica?" Jaime said in a sassy tone. We all laughed when Tony asked, "Hey. What's for dinner?" "PIZZA!" Mike popped up. "Yeah I want pizza too!" Vic said. They all looked at me. "Pizza? I guess?" I shrugged my shoulders.

*Salt Lake City*

"RAE WAKE UPPPPP!" Jaime yelled. I scrunched my eyes and had a slight headache from the Transformers 3 main menu playing repeatedly. I rolled out of my bunk and felt exhausted. "Good morning, babe." Vic kissed me cheek. "Hi, can I go see Austin?!" I got real excited forgetting Austin was here. "Sure, but everyone has to go and practice, so if you come back, text me and let me know. I'll come get you." I nodded and ran back to get changed. 

I wore an american flag tanktop with my ripped light blue shorts and american flag vans. 

(http://www.polyvore.com/4th_july/set?id=62682973#stream_box) Outfit.

I was feeling very patriotic today. Ha. Anyways, I had my hair in braids last night so it came out cripply. Or whatever. Wavy, curly, something. I grabbed my fully charged phone and ran off the bus, realizing the boys were already gone. 

I ran into someone and looked up and smiled. "Hey, sorry about that." He said. "It's fine." I smirked again. "I'm uh... I'm David. From-" "Breathe Carolina. I know. I love your music." He laughed and said, "Thanks. What's your name?" "Rae." "Ah, your the Fuentes girl. Nice to meet you. Where ya headed?" He was really nice. "Um over to see Of Mice & Men." I told him. 

"I actually just saw Austin, they're heading over to practice. But you can hang out with me until they're out?" He stuffed his hands into his pockets. "Sure thing, whatcha wanna do?"  He shrugged. "Well I was heading over to see Beau from blessthefall if you wanted to come along?" I nodded. 

Tomorrow was the first Warped Tour date. So far I saw Sleeping with Sirens, I got to talk with Austin, I met Bring Me The Horizon, blessthefall, Beau's wife Lights, I hung out with All Time Low, and met the rest of Breathe Carolina. I did a lot, it was already 10 at night, and David was walking me back to the bus. "Alright, well, I'll text you when I get back to my bus. Which is.... down there." He smirked. 

I gave him a hug and said, "See you tomorrow, David!" He waved to me and walked away as I went inside. "Hey guys!" I  waved sitting inbetween Vic and Jaime. "Hey Rae!" They all smiled. Vic kissed my cheek and said, "How was your day?" He asked. "Good, met mostly everyone so far. It was great. I hung out with David." 

"From Breathe Carolina?" Mike asked. I nodded. "Yeah, he's pretty cool! I ran into him this morning while I was going to see Austin!" "Rae gets all the guys." Tony winked. I looked at Vic and said, "I only need one." And smiled. He smiled back at me and said, "I love you." And kissed me. "GET A ROOM, FUENTES!" Jaime yelled, shutting his eyes. 

Tomorrow was going to be great.