changes

Hey guys it's the author here. I just wanted to tell you guys what's going on whether than leaving you all in the dark.

I'm not really doing well mentally. I'm not motivated to do anything and I just haven't been able to keep up with my update schedule of once a week. I'll write and then lose motivation after a few minutes. I'll still be updating this story be less frequently.

I'm so sorry that there won't be a new chapter this week. Hell, you probably read the title of this and thought it was a new chapter. I'm just nervous that if I name it something like "please read" no one would click on it then won't know about the changes going on and the reason why.

I'll be writing one story then can't stick to the concept. I jump around between chapters so nothing gets done quick enough.

At this point in time I can't give exact dates when this story will be updated but I'll try my absolute best to post new chapters. I feel horrible when I don't have a chapter to post on upload days. I'll spend the whole day stressing about it until I get a short crappy one. It's not fair to you guys or me.

I just need to take a break for my own good. Thank you for taking the time to read this if you made it this far.

Hope you all are staying safe and doing well.

-author.