flash drives

i've been a slut for todobaku lately so here's some mixed in to the main plot.

i'm switching up the ages so touya left at 16 when shoto was 8. shoto and katsuki are both 20 in this. touya and fuyumi are twins. this takes place in the winter.

ps. sorry if shoto and bakugo are ooc. i'm really tired

The Todoroki house was certainly large. I just never realized for big it really was. There were hallways I'd  never even seen before and rooms left undiscovered. Endeavor really did like to hide things.

"Katsuki, can you check that room please?"

"Sure." Katsuki grunts. I smile to myself. Katsuki has never been good at expressing his emotions but he's getting better at it. Katsuki takes the handle but it doesn't open.

"It's locked."

"Here let me." I go to the door and melt off the handle. "Now it's open."

Katsuki jumps to avoid the molten metal and opens the door. The room looks to belong to a teenager. It's not clean but it's not messy and the walls are a light blue. There's a backpack on the ground and schoolwork on the desk. On the top of the school papers is a name. In fancy cursive letters, Touya Todoroki is written. My eyes widen at my older brothers name.

"This is Touya's room."

"Didn't he disappear when you were 10?"

"Yeah. He was 16 at the time. I have no idea what happened to him. Nobody does."

"Maybe there's something in here to help you get closure."

I nod my head. "Maybe. Let's look."

We start looking around the room for anything out of the ordinary. I eventually stumble across a paper with letters hastily written on it.

YOUR FAULT ENDEAVOR! I SWEAR THAT I WILL BE THE ONE THAT KILLS YOU!

So my oldest brother wanted to kill my dad. Peachy. I keep filing through the papers for any other clues. Katsuki goes over to a bookshelf.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we watch these once we're done in here? I want to see what's on this." He holds up a bag that is full with unmarked flash drives.

"Okay. I bet it's a illegally recorded movies or something."

"Or a sex tape. You're brother was a teenager remember?"

"Oh shut up. I doubt Touya would have left a sex tape behind."

"You never know."

I laugh before turning back to the papers. There's nothing special about them. Just a bunch of missed assignments. That's weird. I remember Touya always being a great student. On the paper there are little notes. They all seem from the same person because the darker writing matches other things in Touya's room and the lighter handwriting is consistent throughout. They're most just jokes and funny things but one stands out.

are you okay?

no.

what's going on?

nothing you can fix

let me help touya.

i'll tell you after class

The writing ends there and there are no papers after that. Touya must have disappeared after this letter.

"Shoto. Let's watch this shit."