Child

I'm Riyu! Bet you're wondering who I am. My full name is Riyo Shigaraki! I just turned 5! Mom and dad went to fight a hero earlier! That's so exciting. My quirk requires my to wear gloves all the time. If I touch something with all five fingers it bursts into blue flames. I almost set mom on fire and he wouldn't have liked that. I was just hanging around watching TV when the door burst open. People walked in and I hid under my blanket.

Stay away. Stay away.

The words kept going through my mind. I hear someone go upstairs. I think they took the stairs that lead to mom and dads room.

"They're not here Deku."

"No duh Ground Zero. Do you see anything Chargebolt?"

"What's that? Under the blanket."

I feel and ruff hand try to yank the blanket off of me. I yelp and fall onto the ground. I try to hold back the tears.

"S-stay back! Don't come any closer! I-I'll roast your butts!"

"We're not going to hurt you. Can you tell us your name?" A green haired man asks.

"Riyu. You don't get my last name though. Mom and daddy would get angry and have to kill you."

That makes the man step back a bit. The phone starts to ring and I swiftly go and grab it. A blonde haired man yanks it away.

"Put it on speaker."

I nod and answer it.

"Hi."

"Are you ok Riyu? Mom and I had a bit of trouble with the hero's over here."

"I'm fine daddy. Is mom okay?"

"He's okay princess."

"You sure? If you are lying I'll light you on fire."

"So scary."

"Hey daddy?"

"Yeah?"

"There are three man here. Deku, Ground Zero and Chargebolt. I think there might be another upstairs in you and moms room. Aren't those heroes?"

"WHAT?! Stay away from my daughter you assholes!"

He hangs up.

I set the phone down. "Daddy will be here soon. Try not to destroy the place. Kurogiri won't be happy. Neither will Auntie Toga."

I laugh and the men stare at me. The blonde one looks extremely mad. The yellow haired one is trying not to yell. The green one is confused.

"Who are your parents?"

"Dabi and Tomura!" I exclaim. "But Dabi isn't daddy's real name! I think it starts with a T!"

I hear rushed footsteps from upstairs. Soon, a man appears.

"You look like a candy cane! Kinda like that boy daddy shows me!"

"W-what boy?" Candy Cane asks.

"I'll show you! It's daddy's brother." I walk over to the drawer where the picture is kept. It's old and has a fold down the center but it still looks to be in good condition.

"It's daddy's last thing from his past. Object wise."

I hand Candy Cane the photo.

"T-that's me? What?"

The yellow haired one takes the photo.

"That is you."

He hands it to the green haired man.

"Oh my All Might."

The blonde one grabs it.

"What the fuck Icy Hot?! You never mentioned this?!"

"I didn't know! I swear on my life!"

Suddenly the door is burst down.

"Daddy!" I smile and run up to him through the dust. He sweeps me and into him arms.

"Hey baby. Did they hurt you?"

"No! But one of them looked like your candy cane brother so I showed them the picture! It's him!" I point to the candy cane.

Daddy gently puts me on the ground.

"If you all leave now I won't hurt you."

"Like hell we'd let you go!"

Daddy growls.

"Well, I recommend you leave now. Especially you Bakugo Katsuki. Wouldn't want that precious husband and baby girl to get hurt now would we?"

Bakugo is searing with anger.

"Don't you dare hurt them! I'll kill you!"

"Better leave now then. I recommend you do so before my husband arrives. He isn't in the best mood."

The green haired one grabs Bakugo and the yellow boy. Athens candy cane stays behind.

"Touya. I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too little brother. I'll see you again soon. For now, leave."

He nods and carefully leaves the building.

"So that's your brother?"

"Yes princess. Let's go pick our things. We need to move again."