"I left him with you, now Im ready to answer Part 2

part 2/3

The Next Day....

I didn't sleep at all least night. My brain feels like mush as I call Eijiro.

"Hey Todo! What's up?"

"I need help with something. Come over as soon as you can please?"

"Sure. I'll head over as soon at Katsuki gets up."

"See you soon. Bye."

"Bye."

I hang up the phone and make a bowl of cereal. I eat slowly. My muscles are weak and again, my brain feels like mush. My head starts to dip and my neck snaps back up. I want to sleep so badly. I have no idea what to do with the kid. I rummage through the bag and found a toy for him. Or was a stuffed bird. He looked at me weirdly. A baby was judging me. How lovely. I gave him the bird and he was playing with it well within my eye range. His eyes look sad. Lost. I finish my cereal and put the bowl in the sink.

"Hey buddy."

Kyoshi looks at me.

"Want to play airplane?"

He looks intrigued. I swoop him up and 'fly' him through the air. He laughs and makes noise.

"zzzooommmm!"

I laugh and pretend to drop him. He laughs
even harder. I lightly toss him in the air and catch him. His little baby laughter fills up the whole room.

A chime from the door makes me stop and hold him normally. I causally walk to the door and open it. Standing there is a very confused Eijiro.

"Who's kid is that?"

"I'll explain everything. Come in please."

He does and I go grab the note Touya left. I give it to him and he reads it.

"You have to take care of your nephew until your supposedly dead brother comes back?"

"Yeah."

"I remember my teacher using him as an example of horrific quirk overuse. He's supposed to be dead."

I take a short breath in. 

"Yeah. People use him as an example for overuse. Endeavor encouraged it."

"Sorry bro. Anyways, you need help. If you're not sure about the kid actually being related to you I'll order a DNA testing kit online."

I nod my head.

"Thanks Eijiro."

"No problem. I'll order the kit now. Do you want same day delivery?"

"Yeah."

He goes on his phone and orders the kit. Kyoshi grabs my shirt.

"air zoom!"

I chuckle before flying him around again. Eijiro is smirking. His sharp teeth on full display.

"What's so funny?"

"You and Katsuki are very alike. You act all tough and strong but you're really softies."

"Only for kids." I mumble.

"That's what they all say. I remember when Kat and I were dating in high school and he said he never wanted kids. It didn't mean much until I found out I was pregnant. I was so scared to tell him. But, when I did, he literally looked like he internally melted."

I smile at him.

"I could never have kids of my own. I've never wanted to."

"Did you hear about Hawks?"