time loop

I wrote this a 3am

Shoto POV

Class 3-A was currently fighting the League of Villains (again). They were at a training camp with the first year students. Dabi was fighting with a first year when he suddenly froze and started freezing up. His body was shaking and he was screaming. The warp gate villain grabbed the entire league except for Dabi who was still shaking. He kept repeating the same motions motions with his hands and mouth. People backed away from him.

"What's your quirk?" A teacher asked the first year.

"I trap people in time loops. Sometimes, they'll revert in age. Permanently. I have no control over if that happens or not. Their memories are erased up until the age they stop reverting at. They basically get a fresh start."

We look down at Dabi and his face is changing. His scars are disappearing and his hair color is changing as well. He stops screaming and his eyes are filled with fear. I almost feel bad for him. Almost. This man has killed dozens of people and this is his punishment. When he stops changing what looks like a 15 year old is left there. His spiked red hair sticking up everywhere. His clothes have got way bigger and he is really tiny. There are bandages wrapped around his neck and arms.

His turquoise eyes scan us.

"What the fuck?! Who are you people?! Your not my class! What am I wearing?!"

He starts rambling and going off.

"My first day and I'm already in a mess. Dad's gonna kill me! What did I do wrong sir? Please don't tell my dad!"

He starts begging Aizawa.

"Calm down kid. How old are you?"

"15. Today's my first day at UA and I already screwed up. What did I do?"

"You were stuck in a time loop. Your age was reversed by accident. What's your name?"

"I'm better off not saying. I've probably already been disowned and on my own. My brothers hate me and my sister tries not to. Happy family."

"What is your name?" Aizawa is firm and towers over the young Dabi.

"T-Touya Todoroki sir."

People gasp and look at me. I feel the color drain from my face and frost forms on my cheek.

"That's a lie Sensei! There's no way he's Touya Todoroki!"

"He's been dead for years!"

Protests erupt from the crowd and I see the young Dabi curl into himself. Hands over his ears and eyes squeezed tightly shut. People are trying to touch him and question him.

"Stop!" I roar over them. "Leave him alone! Can't
you see he's not okay?"

Everyone shuts up at my outburst. Touya is still clutching his ears and whispering to himself. Tears are very evident on his face. I crouch down and do next to him.

"Are you okay?"

He opens his eyes a little and looks at me.

"Shoto?"

I nod my head. "Yeah. I'm Shoto."

He carefully takes one hand off of his ear and reaches out to me. He gingerly touches my face as to make sure I'm real.

"You got big."

"Now you're the youngest sibling."

"Shut up." He punches my arm. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"What did I do? Am I dead?"

"You're not dead. Everyone thought you were though."

He nods trying to accept the answer I gave him.

"What did I do then? You guys are making it sound as if I would have been better off dead."

"You, did some bad things Touya. You don't remember then and that's a good thing."

"Did I become, someone like him?"

"No. You did not become Endeavor."

"Then how bad could I possibly be?"

"You killed dozens of people Touya. Burned places to the ground, attacked innocent people."

"What?! WHAT?! You're lying! Stop lying to me Shoto!" He screams. "Brothers don't lie to each other!"

"I'm not lying to you. You called yourself Dabi."

"STOP LYING SHOTO! YOU DON'T LIE TO PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT YOU! Stop lying!"

Flames dance on his skin and he hisses. The bandages on his arms smolder and start burning off. I take his arm in my hands and he yelps. I peel back the bandages to reveal burns so bad I have to hold back a gasp. The crowd doesn't though. Some laugh while others do gasp. As I keep pulling back the bandages Touya gets a more pained look on his face. I guess we know how he got his scars. The bandages on his neck still look to be intact and gone so I leave those alone.

"Why do you have these burns?"

"Endeavor and my quirk. Endeavor burns me when I can't control my flames. My quirk burns me from the inside out."

I turn over my shoulder.

"Someone gets more bandages please!"

A few minutes later a package of bandages are thrown into my area. I unwrap them then rewrap then on Touya's arms. He grits his teeth.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Let's get everything sorted out for you. Okay?"

He hesitates before answering. 

"Okay."

Epilogue

After Touya was deemed okay to continue school and  was placed in a foster home with Inko Midoriya, he started the UA management course. Once he graduated he started working at his brother and brother in law's hero agency. He's always deemed as the 'cool uncle' by his nieces and nephews although he himself never had and children.