goodbye

When I wake up I hear vomiting sounds coming from the bathroom. I jump up and run over. Tomura's head was in the toilet his hair falling into his face. I kneeled down next to him and pulled his hair back. Tomura has had a nasty flu for a few days and has basically been living on the couch watching TV and sleeping.

"It's okay." I whisper it over and over to him.

It takes about 10 minutes before he is okay enough to leave the bathroom without risking vomiting on the floor. I make him some toast then go into the living room to watch the news. When I turn it on, there is a heading that makes me drop my bowl of cereal.

The news anchor is sitting at a desk and behind her is a screen with a DNA strand on it. The anchor starts talking and I feel my blood run cold.

"Todoroki Touya's DNA was found at a crime scene about a month ago. The blood was believed to belong to the villain Dabi. Could Touya actually be in disguise as Dabi? Keep watching for an exclusive interview with pro hero Endeavor."

A commercial starts and I pick up my bowl and put it in the sink. I turn off the news on the TV so Tomura doesn't hear it. I take my phone of the charger and hook up headphones. I turn on the news on my phone and a live feed comes up. The interview.

"So Endeavor, how seriously are you taking these claims about your missing son actually being one of the most wanted villains in Japan?"

"Well, I have had numerous tests done on the side and we have learned that Dabi is in fact Touya." People in the background gasp and I feel my heart start to race.

"How do you plan to get him into custody?"

"This." He looks straight at the camera with that glare he gave me as he beat me senseless.

"To the villain Dabi, I know you're watching this and how your biggest secret has been revealed to the public, if you don't show up at my agency by 2pm, that boyfriend yours is dead. You know I don't bluff."

He walks away and the new reporter starts talking again.

"You heard it here first folks, the villain Dabi will mostly likely be in custody by 2 this afternoon. Back to you Mirra."

The screen goes back to the first reporter and I know I shouldn't watch this, but, I do anyways.

"Wow. Todoroki Touya is revealed to be the villain we all know as Dabi. If I heard that correctly Endeavor threatened the villain with the death of his boyfriend? Who is this man? Now, back to our other headlines."

I turn it off and through my phone at a wall. I start sobbing and screaming. Tomura runs over and hugs me.

"What's wrong babe?"

I sob into his shoulder and pull him down to me. I pull him even closer to me and I never want to let go. He runs his fingers through my hair and whispers sweet, comforting words into my ear.

"What happened?"

"T-they k-know w-who I a-am. They d-demanded that I t-turn my-myself in by 2 or t-they'll kill y-you." I'm holding him so close to my body that I am most likely hurting him. Like he would ever tell me.

"It's okay. It's going to be okay."

"N-no it's not. If I go you lose me. If I don't I lose you both. Either way, I lose you. Just one way you live. What time is it now?"

He looks over at the clock on the wall.

"11."

"Three hours. Can you help me with my staples?"