we're family

Toga has no idea what to do. Her options are limited and time is running out. Whatever she does could either save the man she considers her brother, or kill him.

Option one, ride it out. Pray to whatever god there is that he survives.

Option two, get outside help. This option has the highest chance at success but she'll probably get them both arrested.

Option three, put him out of his misery. This option is the worst of the three. A last resort. If the wounds get infected and too painful for him to bare, Toga would do him a favor.

"I'll be back soon Touya-nii. You'll be okay." She whispers to the unconscious form of Touya. Bandages are plastered on his chest and a thick layer of blood coats his skin. Well, the burned part. The destroyed skin is to delicate to be able to clean. Toga only hopes he doesn't wake up while she's gone. He'll think she abandoned him and she couldn't do that. So many people had abandoned the both of them. So many people.

Toga drinks a small vile of blood she collected from a random woman a day ago and starts her walk to UA. People didn't even take a second glance at her. It's early morning and the streets are packed with people trying to get to work.

When she arrives at UA she hides behind a bush and waits to go back to normal. She drank such a tiny amount of blood that it would only last the walk to the hero school. It's a very short walk so it barely takes 10 minutes. She crouched in a bush and prayed luck was on her side. The one hero that would help them had to come through that gate within the next ten minutes or Toga would be forced to wait it out. There was no way that would end well.

Toga was probably the luckiest girl in Japan when she saw the messy black haired teacher walk through the gate. With the old healer lady next to him.

"I've seen Midoriya in my office 10 times this week!" She exclaims.

"I'm aware. His mother spent 30 minutes chewing out All Might yesterday."

The two continue talking next to the gate. Toga creeps out of the bushes and quickly approaches them. Aizawa's eyes go wide at the site of of the teenage villain. She presses a finger to her lips.

"Let me talk." Her voice isn't chirpy as it normally is which immediately tips Aizawa off that something's wrong.

"Two minutes." He says.

"I need your help. Both of you. Dabi and I were trying to get out of the League a-and they attacked us. Dabi's bleeding out in an empty apartment. Please help. I'll do anything." Tears fall down her face and you can just tell she's not lying.

Aizawa and Recovery Girl share a look. Recovery Girl nods at Aizawa and turns to Toga.

"Lead the way."

The walk back to the apartment is silent and tense. No one willing to say a word. The streets are still packed and no one gives the group a second glance. When they finally reach the building Toga leads the way. As soon as the door is opened and they enter, the thick scent of blood fills their senses. The apartment itself is dirty. Old furniture and trash are scattered around. Aizawa is almost positive he sees a rat out of the corner of his eye.

"Dabi?" Toga calls out.

"Toga?" A small voice says weakly. Toga almost jumps over the couch when she realizes Dabi's voice came from the floor on the other side rather than the bedroom she left him in. He must have woken up while she was gone and went to look for her. That goddamn idiot.

"Hey Dabi. I'm back okay?"

He doesn't respond.

"Hey! Wake up. This isn't funny." Toga lightly hits his arm. He doesn't move.