goodbye part 2

Fuyumi and Touya are twins

"So Dabi, you obviously know why you're here so let's cut to the chase. Why'd you do all of it?" Aizawa questions.

"I had to." I snarl. The cuffs dig into my wrists as I leans towards the unamused hero.

"That's not an answer Dabi."

"What would you if you were out on the streets when you were 15 with a ton on medical issues and wounds? Huh?" I scoff. "If I played hero, I would have been dead 8 years ago."

"So you're 23?"

What? He figured that out?

"What?"

"You said you were thrown out onto the streets at 15.
You had a bunch of 'medical issues' and would have died soon after if you didn't become a villain. You also said that was 8 years ago. 15 plus 8 is 23."

I blink at him. "That sounded way more complicated then it was but you weren't wrong."

"How about you make this easy and give me your reasoning?"

"How about I tell you go fuck yourself?"

Aizawa huffs. "Fine. Now, anything would like to tell me?"

"I'm related to a hero."

"Not shit. You were just revealed on live TV as Endeavor's son."

"I'm hating my own idea of just giving you bullshit hints so I'm just going to tell you everything. But, it has almost nothing to do with the League. I've only told this story to one person so don't take it lightly okay?"

"Okay. Go ahead." He sits back further in his chair and leans back.

"The training started when I was 5 years old. At first I was so excited because I thought I was going to be a hero like my father. It was a nightmare. I would train from 4am to 12am. By the time I was 6 I had broken more bones than All Might Jr.

Aizawa gives a tiny smirk at the All Might Jr comment and I continue.

"My quirk doesn't exactly go with my body if you couldn't tell. The flames burn me from the inside out which combined with abuse isn't fun."

The smell of burning flesh fills my nose but I know it's not actually there. That scent finds me no matter what.

"My father eventually discovered I wasn't fire resistant and my twin sister had the "wrong quirk" for him to train and work with. A little while later I got my first brother. By this time I was 6 and constantly wore bandages that were coated with burn medicine. I was young and I couldn't understand that this wasn't normal. I couldn't understand that fathers shouldn't hurt their children and that mothers should be able to stand the look of them. My stupid little 6 year old self thought it was perfectly normal to be tortured every day. My father said this was okay so why wouldn't it be? Don't get me wrong, my mother loved me so fucking much. She just couldn't look at me. Because I looked to much like my bastard of a father for her. I was too much of a monster for her to look at. My mother thought I was a monster before I even knew what was wrong. She was right of course. Look at me now. I'm just a monster." A lump forms in my throat and I use all my force to swallow it down.

"Are you okay Dabi? Do you need to stop?" Aizawa asks and I finally feel the tears on my face.

"No! If I don't do this now I never will. I'll never get justice for what he did to me. To my whole family. One of my worst memories from that year was when I almost killed myself because my sister tried to help me after training. Our father was particularly upset because he hadn't been able to catch a villain for a week or so. One day he took me out of bed late at night. Like 1am or something. He dragged me to the training room and demanded I fight against him.