online class

(set in the same universe as 'dear old dad') (ps. let's just say touya isn't the tallest todoroki sibling)

what happens when a tired tattoo artist, a college kid, the college kid's boyfriend, and a heroics student are quarantined together? nothing good at all.

As Uraraka steps away from the small group of Shoto, Midoriya, and Shinsou, the dual haired boy realizes the time. Touya should have been there to get him ten minutes ago.

"Is something wrong Todoroki?" Midoriya asks.

"My brother was supposed to be here ten minutes ago. He probably forgot. He's been really busy lately and panicky about this virus."

"Isnt your other brother coming to stay with you?" Shinsou asks. Shoto has mentioned that Natsuo was forced to come home from college because the dorms were closed so he was staying with him and Touya. Fuyumi has her own apartment so she's fine.

"Yeah. He was finishing packing his stuff last time I talked to him. He's probably going to end up forgetting at least 5 things."

"Papa forgets everything all the goddamn time. Dad has to remind him to put his hearing aids in. How the hell do you forget your hearing aids?" Shinsou adds.

After the purple haired boy joined class 1-A last month, he accidentally told everyone that Aizawa and Present Mic were married and had adopted him years ago. Shoto had a field
day once he realized his theory was actually right. Now he just needs to prove that Midoriya is All Mights secret love child.

While the two boys talk about forgetting hearing aids (apparently Bakugo is known for forgetting his as well), Shoto takes out his phone and calls his brother.

"What?"

"Touya!"

"Yeah?"

"You almost here? My friends are starting to leave and we need to get to the store to stock up on food. Everything is closing down soon."

"Yeah, yeah. I just finished up my last client for today. If I'm not there by the time your last friend leaves I'll buy you a shit load of candy for this motherfucking quarantine. We'll go shopping tomorrow with Natsuo."

"Take your sweet time! No rush at all Touya!" Shots says in the sweetest (yet most overdramatic) voice he can muster.

"You only love me when I buy you shit."

"You caught me. Is Natsu having Haruko stay with us?"

"Yeah. The kids bastard parents still won't talk to him. Fucking pathetic." Touya's voice is angry and sad.

Haruko is Natsuo's boyfriend. They met the n high school but didn't get together until college. Haruko's parents are, traditional to say the least. When they found out about the two, they kicked Haruko out and disowned him in every possible way. Almost exactly like what Endeavor did to Touya when he found out. So, over breaks the boy stays with the Todoroki siblings. Because of this (any bring walked in on way to many times) Shoto moved into Fuyumi's old room. Then he moved into the UA dorms.

"See ya in a few. Don't worry. I'll buy you candy anyways."

The line goes dead and Shoto celebrates the small victory. Iida's phone goes off and gets ready to leave soon after.

"My parents want me home. See you all soon. Remember to social distance and wash your hands!"

They all say goodbye and not even two minutes later a black motorcycle pulls up next to them. The rider takes off their helmet to reveal black hair and turquoise eyes.