my name is....

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORYLINE FROM "I LEFT HIM WITH YOU"!!!

It had been twelve years since Dabi had retired from the villain life. He didn't want to continue down a path the could get him killed or arrested. Besides, he had better things. He had a mate.

Kyoshi POV

"Happy birthday Kyoshi!"

"Thanks dad! Thanks Papa!"

I smiled widely and dad swooped me up. He through me up and I laughed loudly. Papa rolled his eyes. Even though he was off today he still wore his signature eyeliner.

"Want to go on a little trip to the mall to get those books you've been wanting?" Papa chimed in.

"Really?!"

"Of course little man. You don't turn 12 every day!" Dad said.

"Thank you so much!"

Dad put me down and papa engulfed me in a huge hug. Dad wrapped his arms around papa and we all laughed when papa randomly made a comment about KFC. I swear he's like addicted to it. When they let go I stretched out my wings. I always thought they looked funny. My hair was blonde but my wings were blue. I have heterochromia. One of my eyes is a turquoise blue and the other is brown. My quirk is basically papas but instead of feather blades mine turn into blue fire. Sounds fun until you almost burn down the apartment building in your sleep. Really enjoyed that one. Papa is a retired hero now. He suffered and injury to his back which makes it hard to move some days. He teaches at UA with Eraserhead and other heroes. His wings are stubs today because over the course of the week he gives several demonstrations to students. It makes dad nervous that he'll get hurt but papa is always careful.

"We'll leave as soon as dad gets his mask on."

I nod my head and sit on the couch. I takes a few minutes for dad to finish but where he does all you can see is his nose and eyes It almost looks like he's wearing a black surgical mask. Over that he puts a hoodie. He always manages to find ones that cover his neck. He got someone to fix underneath his eyes years ago but only enough so there's no need for staples.

"Ready Kyoshi?"

"Yes! Let's go!"

I grab one of each of their hands and drag them outside. Once we're out I let go. We cross the street and head towards the mall. I talk about my classes and how one of my classmates told the teacher 'okay boomer' when he was talking about how the world would be run over by villains if there were no heroes. Dad chuckled and papa started laughing. When we got to the mall I immediately ran towards the book store. I wish I was allowed to fly in here. Dad follows behind me and says he needs a new book. Dad can't do much during the day. Because he's technically in hiding from heroes he can't get a job. Luckily, papa makes enough money from UA and endorsements to support us.

Dad follows me to the section I always go to before heading off in another direction. Papa never had an interest in reading so he probably went to Starbucks to sit down for a while. Even though he would never admit it, I think his back was hurting. I stop thinking about papa and start my search to find an interesting book. One catches my eye.

What happened to Todoroki Touya?

I turn the book over to read the back of it.

Todoroki Touya went missing at the age of 17. The former UA student is presumed dead but what if he's not? This book contains theories that people have come up with over the years. Did he actually die? Did he move to another country? Did he become a villain? Does he lead a normal life? You decide which you think happened. This book dedicates the 20th anniversary of the disappearance.