peak at the future

Class 1A was peacefully sleeping in their dorm rooms one random quiet night. All dreaming and relaxing after a full week of training. That's when, everyone started waking up. But, not in their dorms. They were waking up on a floor of what seemed to be a movie theatre. Each student took in their surroundings in confusion. Everyone from class 1-A is here. Including Aizawa.

"What the fuck!" Bakugo yelled.

"Where are we?" Someone asked.

"Silence!" A woman's voice booms. "I have a treat for you! Ever wonder what the future is going to be like?"

Murmurs of yes and no fill the room.

"Well, you're going to get a peak at some of my favorite children from the future! Let's begin!"

A giant screen bright screen lights up and everyone is forced into the seats. People try to scream and curse (*cough* Bakugo *cough*) but their voices are muted. The screen starts moving and everyone pays attention.

It's raining and a foot runs through a puddle. The screen reveals the person to be a boy that looks about 16. His white hair is flat around his face and streaks of green run through it. At the bottom of the screen a name appears with an age and quirk.

Rin Todoroki - 14 - fire/ice breath - student

The students are taken aback. Todoroki has a kid? With who?

The boy they now knew as Rin keeps running and stops at the door to an apartment building. He opens it and walks up the stairs. He shakes the water off of him as he walks. He stops on the third floor and knocks on the door.

"Open the door Kouki!"

There's an audible groan from inside the apartment and the door opens slowly to reveal a boy who looks to be about six years older than Rin. His hair is messily sticking up around him but you can see the distinct split down the middle separating blonde and red. You can see an outline against his back. Another name pops up.

Kouki Todoroki - 20 - wings - pro hero

"What the hell do you want? I was very busy."

"Sleeping. You were sleeping."

"Potato. Patato. Are you coming in or what?"

Rin laughs before walking inside the apartment. It's relatively clean just a few scattered blankets. The screen shifts to show blue wings attached to Kouki's back. The door shuts and Rin launches himself onto the couch. Kouki does the same and the two boys wrestle for a certain blanket.

"I got it sucker!" Rin laughs.

"It's my goddamn apartment." Kouki mumbles. "So, why are you here? You don't just randomly stop by."

"It's your mom."

Kouki's face fills with worry.

"What's wrong? The doctors said it was okay for me to leave. I have an early shift tomorrow. I-is he okay?"

Wait, he? Aren't mothers she's? Class 1-A was confused but Aizawa acted as if this didn't surprise him. As if he knew who this kid was.

"He's doing better. He's awake."

"I sense a but. What's wrong Rin?"

"He's developed amnesia. We don't know how much he remembers."

Kouki's eyes glisten as the light hits his face.

"Does he know who I am?"

Rin doesn't answer.

"Rin. Does my mother know who I am?"