cut scenes

here are some scenarios that were cut from one shots already published enjoy! the next part will be out asap. my school just got cancelled through april (i fucking hate online school) 
——————————————————————

this was cut from traitor

"How's Natsuo and Fuyumi doing?" I let out a stream of smoke as I talk.

Shoto is securing Toga's hair with an elastic that makes a sharp snapping sound as it accidentally rebounds onto his skin. He curses and Toga laughs.

"Good. Fuyumi got the teaching job. She's upgraded from the preschool."

"First grade right?"

——————————————————————

this was cut from mental quirks 101

"Get packed. Don't even go near your siblings. You don't deserve it."

Dabi nods and leaves. He heads up a flight of stairs and enters a room. He comes back out a little while later with a duffel bag that must be filled to the brim with clothes and important items. As he walks down the hall he stops at a room. He opens the door but doesn't go inside completely.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry."

He closes the door and heads down the stairs. A tall man waits and as soon a Dabi gets close enough he wraps a hand around his throat.

"If I ever see you again, I'll kill you."

Dabi scratches at the hand and tries to break free. As soon as he does, he bolts outside and into the darkness of the streets.

——————————————————————

this was cut from My name is

"All citizens! Villains have just attacked the xxxxx mall! All citizens evacuate now!"

People start screaming and running I grab onto my bag and get swept into the crowd. I hear papa calling for me. I try to move back to him but it doesn't work. I can't fly because there is not enough room to spread my wings. I maneuver myself to the next floor up and look down at people. That's when I see dad. His mask is gone and he's yelling at a shirt blue haired man.

"Leave me alone Shigaraki!"

"You betrayed everyone!"

"For good reason!"

Dad charges at him and pins him to the ground. Hands around his neck. The blue haired man smirks. Dad realizes his mistake and jumps off of him.

——————————————————————

this was cut from a christmas special i was writing before i broke my phone

Christmas was always something foreign to me. I never understood the concept after I reached my teens. I loved Christmas as a kid with my siblings. Running around the house with new toys, jumping on each other. It was one of the only days a year Endeavor stopped training me. Fuyumi, Natsuo and I would play for hours on end. They loved having me for a whole day before Endeavor stole me from them again.

Everything changed when Shoto got his quirk. Christmas was no longer a special event full of joy and laughter. It was full of misery and despair. I often had to save all of my money to buy enough Christmas presents to make my siblings Christmas happy. After a few years of that I couldn't take it anymore.

——————————————————————

this was cut from traitor

Dabi!" A voice calls. The voice doesn't seem scared at all. More, annoyed.

"What?" Dabi asks very pissed off.

"Can you make chicken nuggets?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?! I'm trying to do something here!"

"I don't care! Me and Toga want chicken nuggets!"

"We'll hold on!"

"FUCK YOU PATCHES!" The voice screams.

"Oh you're gonna get it..." Dabi walks off camera and you can hear muffled yelling in the background.

——————————————————————