Four-Until We Meet Again

Start from the beginning

     "Until we meet again," I gently kiss her neck once more, savoring the taste. I would have her in my arms tonight.

     Softly, I rise from the bed and pull her blanket up to her shoulders. She may not have been my past mate, but my wolf calls to hers and I know for a fact she's connected to me. It's without a doubt I'll have her by the end of this Anima Luna and the kingdom will finally have their queen. My hand runs over her chest and stomach, and it's a shock when I find she's not a toothpick. Her body's ample with an outline of curves. I delicately trace her hips, fantasizing about what lays beneath the covers.

     My cock springs to action, enticed by her frame. The member twitches, as if it knew exactly who was laying beneath it. It's hard to stand there without looking or even touching what belongs to me. A low, feral gnarr reverberates through my chest. Until I can see her again, I'll have to take care of myself. My fingertips brush against her ass just for a moment, and like a switch, she moans incoherent words in her sleep. Her voice, it's soothing, so much so I kneel before her.

     I couldn't help it, I slid my hand up and down my shaft, watching her sleep. The more I breathed in her aroma, the more I pumped myself. I smile at the shift in her sleep. The woman turns toward means I take her hand in mine. Our fingers lace, and a quick memory of tousled sheets sends a moan to my voice. The pleasure begins to build up, my cock throbbing in my palm as I speed my pace. I'm quick to kiss her hand and let go before I get too aroused.

     Instead of staying to finish, I jerk one last time and stand, memorizing every inch of her delectable body I could before I allow the urge to take her control me. She'll be mine, in due time.

     Walking down her steps, I take off running towards the woods, shifting in mid-step. I need to prepare everything for tonight. I can't let her slip through my claws like last time... A deep whine comes from my muzzle.

     Not like last time.

..•..

     I blew off another call from the disastrous Prince Declan. As much as I didn't want to go to the Hunt, something was making it impossible. I woke up with a headache and I could have sworn the scent from last night lingered in my room. Whatever the case, I shrug the matter to the side. It's definitely low on my stack of cases right now with the damned prince at the top.

     I had already talked to him at five, telling him I'm not going to the Hunt even if he drags me, which he also said he could do if I would like. Barf! I'd rather be met with a skydiving trip and no parachute. I'd have more chances of coming out happy. I mean, I appreciate the entire groove he's got going on, but Prince Declan only has a mind for himself.

     I had been cleaning up my house, airing it out as I cook some food. I couldn't wait to dig into the pot roast stewing on the stove. I added a few of my own personal touches and voila, it's complete! Since I had extra time, I baked some cookies and decided to read. Time flew by and luckily I didn't burn anything. I finished my book just in time for my meal to be done, which was totally a score. Quickly, I make my plate, grab a couple pieces of loaf bread, and head into the living room to watch some Netflix. I couldn't wait to finish the series I started a couple days ago, and I only had a couple episodes left.

     I eat two bites of my food before someone bangs on my door. They continue, even when I scream, "Hey, hey! I'm coming, I'm comin'. Hold your horses!" My eyes roll at the Theo impatience.

     As soon as I open my door, Prince Declan speeds by me with a couple items in his hands. He doesn't bother apologizing, only races towards the middle of the living room. I barely blink before he's yapping about dresses. "So since you've decided not to pick up your phone," a sharp, inconspicuous glare is thrown my way, "I went to the liberty of sorting through a few dresses I think you'd be dashing in!" The wolf smiles proudly, holding up a certain one. I couldn't tell what it was because of the black cover, in fact they all had black covers, but I knew it was a dress. That's much was clear.