12

T W E L V E

H a e s o o ' s

·

"Haesoo, this is Beomgyu. He is cute," Kai explained, before he let Beomgyu start doing an abrupt aegyo that has possibly melted my friends' heart. Especially Yujin.

We are currently at Torvi's Restaurant. It's a Friday night and it's 7:12 PM. I am sitting next to Yeonjun and my friends are lined up next to me as we are sat in a circular table.

I laughed at Beomgyu before I introduced myself and my friends. I let the boys tell their names, although it's probably not needed since my friends know almost everything about them.

Well, not Doyeon. She doesn't know anyone at school except me, Yujin, Jisoo and her ex boyfriends from the lower years. That's probably why we both did not recognize Yeonjun the first time we met him at the mall.

After a few words of jokes and the loudest of laughters, I've concluded that my friends and Yeonjun's friends are not far from having the same vibe. "I didn't know you guys could be this fun to be with. I really had no intetest with you before because I thought you were all cassanovas." Doyeon joked around.

Taehyun laughed at what she said. "We've always been like this. Like, we are typically a group of dorks."

"I can agree with that. Except that Huening Kai's a slow human and is not very fond of jokes," Beomgyu claimed to tease Kai. The latter just glared at him and we laughed at their interaction.

It was all fun, I would admit. Soobin was two seats away from me and he is wearing a denim styled shirt. He looked great, and I couldn't help but notice the glances he lands on me.

Our eyes were often meeting. Well, I admit that I look at him a lot tonight, but him doing the same was kind of different for me since I am not used to it.

I don't know, but I like the feeling.

That is only until Yeonjun suddenly bopped my nose. I leaned my head back and blinked my eyes, surprised. "Hey, what was that for?" I asked as I pretended to be annoyed. I looked at Yeonjun and I had to stop moving around.

The moment I turned my eyes to him, the world was suddenly in a slow motion. His soft cat eyes looked directly into mine as his plum lips formed a smile. The heck is up with him? He suddenly looked handsome to my eyes.

Yeonjun is actually really good looking, if he'd fix his style more often. I'd be lying if I am to deny that.

So I smiled at him and softly hit his arm. "Hey, this is fun," I told him in a faint whisper. Yeonjun giggled as he smiled back.

"Then, we should do it more often," he replied. I guess, today, I am officially friends with TXT. "Haesoo, I like your friends."

"I like your friends too. It seems like they get along as well! What a team," I replied, laughing. He did the same, with his eyes curving in the most adorable way.

What is happening? Yeonjun looks great tonight. I was about to compliment his looks when suddenly, my eyes caught Soobin looking at the two of us.

Out of surprise, I leaned away slowly from Yeonjun. What am I doing? It's not like Soobin's going to be jealous any moment. Why do I assume so much, when we barely know each other? I just know I like him a little bit more now that I've seen him close.

Am I insecure to be laughing around with my fake boyfriend as my real life crush watches me? Ugh, I'm just going to get through the complication. After all, I am still just a nobody compared to them.