01

O N E

H a e s o o ' s

·

He broke out from the kiss, leaving my eyes widened with his so sudden action. My heart was beating so fast with that surprising event, and I was stunned. Cat got my tongue, I was literally speechless.

Doyeon on the other hand, seemed to be just as shocked. Yet she just stared at the strange guy and blinked like an idiot. She could actually help me and push the guy away, to be honest. I feel so uncomfortable. What the heck just happened?

"What... What did you just do?" I asked the guy, and he stood still, looking at my eyes.

"I still love you." 

Freak, what is happening? What is he talking about—I mean, this is so awkward and so abrupt. I was not prepared for anything like this to happen because I thought I would be peacefully shopping with my friend.

To wrap it all up, I was walking after buying some clothes with my friend Kang Doyeon, and a handsome guy just randomly appeared out of nowhere and kissed me like we are somewhat related? Great. That... Was my first kiss.

I held my lips and raised my eyebrows, eyeing the guy. He just said he loved me? "Wait, what?" I asked, stuttering. The intense throbbing in my chest still wouldn't take a pause.

"I still love you," he repeated, and then he sighed. What is this guy even saying? I don't know him. And why would he kiss me? That was so disrespectful since I don't interact with random people walking inside malls. I am a senior high school student, and I prioritize studying.

He turned his head behind him as if he is looking for something, and then he turned to gaze back at me. I just didn't have a choice but to clap back—it was so surprising.

What did I do? Oh, I slapped him just right now.

The moment my palm landed onto his cheek, I could not believe how incredibly powerful I am when I'm mad. Doyeon gasped beside me when the stranger's face turned to his side due to my action. I see they were both shocked, but not as shocked as I am by all of these.

"Haesoo! What are you doing?" I heard Doyeon blurted out a question. I turned around to glance at her.

"I slapped him."

"Exactly! You idiot!" Surprised, I glared at her for saying that. Wait, who's the bad guy again here, Doyeon? It seems like she's blaming me. You're a dead meat, Doyeon, wait for it.

I turned my face back to the stanger and pushed him away. "Don't touch me. I will report you to the police!" I fiercely said and just started picking up my paper bags. 

"H-hey, I'm really sorry but can we talk about this first?" The stranger asked. Hell! Who even is he and why is he doing this?
I stood up after picking all the things I dropped.

"Oh, right, so should I let you explain yourself first, pervert?"

"It was an accident, I just badly needed to kiss you," he answered. His explanations are annoying me even more. I mean, how dare he do that without an actual permission? And now he's calling it an accident.