05

F I V E

H a e s o o ' s

·

I am in school. Yesterday was a bit shocking, honestly. I don't even know where Doyeon is, since I haven't seen her this morning even in the early classes. Was she that surprised Yeonjun was studying here too, that she got a heart attack thinking about it? Whatever, anything that happens to her reaches me in time anyway.

We played games today, for physical education. When it was my turn to defend our side's goal, I got distracted. Well I would be honest, I was thinking about that boy. It was okay until I saw him on the bleachers, literally screaming my name on the top of his lungs. The distraction came to cheer me up for my Physical Ed subject! How fantastic.

That Yeonjun, he's really annoying, but I'm glad he's friends with Soobin. Well, Soobin is my lowkey crush, which I am very open about. It was not a deep "like or love" thing, but a simple and faint crush. I wonder if I can make friends with him through Yeonjun?

Enough of that. Thinking about it brought me such painful circumstances. The thoughts are mixing up with the fact that the Yeonjun guy is there, hands raised and mouth wide open. His scream got me into a big trouble—well the ball was just rushing towards me, and it hit my leg so I fell down the floor and sprained my ankle. Dumb, I know.

Yeonjun didn't have a choice but to bring me to the clinic.

Things were happening so quick, and my annoyance for this errand boy just increases overtime. God, why the f did this have to happen? "Hey, Haesoo. Do I need to bring you a wheelchair?"

My ankle hurts so bad because of him and his actions, and he dared to smile at me so brightly. Okay, I admit that he's kind of adorable. But that's what's annoying—him being all... cute.

"No, please, can you like get lost right now? You're annoying me so much with your smiley face. And what's with the cheering thing?" I rolled my eyes at him.

Okay, I didn't want to be rude, but it'll be my defense mechanism.

"I was trying to support my girlfriend. What's wrong with that? I brought you to the clinic and you're telling me to get lost." He pouted so suddenly—which, is quite making my blood boil.

He is being adorable. This is bad. I cannot lower my guard.

I squinted at him and gritted my teeth before speaking. "I wouldn't be here if you didn't distract me. Get out for now, and that's an order."

"Why do you keep giving me orders when I am an errand boy?"

"Get out."

"Okay, fine, sweetheart. Calm down. Call me if you need something," Yeonjun cooed before he smiled at me again. He is incredibly, annoyingly cute. He gestured texting and calling through phone before completely walking away to the clinic's door. He left me resting on the bed.

Now I feel like I can't go home like this. That's why I tried calling Doyeon multiple times for at least 10 minutes after Yeonjun walked away, but I can't seem to contact her. "How can this woman ignore my calls? I need to get home. It's already 5pm," I mused to myself.

A second later, I immediately received a text message from Doyeon.

"Hey, Haesoo, I'm sorry I couldn't answer your calls. I'm out shopping with my mom today, so if you still haven't noticed, I didn't attend my class. I'll catch up to you later ok? xoxo."

Okay, this is truly pissing me off. Why did this have to happen all today?

Now what? Do I have to ask the errand boy to take me home? I'm sure he has a car.

·

Pervert
+82 XX XXXX XXXX
Call • Message
__________

05:17pm

Hey... Come back to the clinic.