11

E L E V E N

H a e s o o ' s

·

"Friday, at Torvi's? Are you serious right now, Haesoo?"

"Yup. Kai himself told me that I should bring you guys," I told my friends. They just couldn't believe I got to get them dinner with TXT.  Well, it's technically not because of me—Kai just genuinely wanted to meet us so it's kind of voluntary for them. However, I believe I am still one of the pushing factors for this big dinner event.

Doyeon placed her hand to her head. "God, Haesoo, why are you so amazing? This is just privilege!"

"I know right, Haesoo is just doing it all for us. How lucky are you, Haesoo, we even got blessed by your overflowing luck?" Jisoo stuffed her mouth with her potato chips.

I laughed at my friends. Their reaction about the invitation from TXT is just priceless. Yujin has a big crush on Beomgyu so she's definitely not as calm—her smile screams excitement. Ah, I couldn't disagree to them 'cause this is definitely almost unbelievable. The TXT members are like, celebrities outside and inside of this university. And we are on high school, take note. Maybe I really saved my country in my past life.

However, our peaceful talk could never be perfect without the cup of tea. "Hey, Haesoo, I've got a question. Do you know that girl at the right side sitting on that bench? She's staring at you for like five minutes straight now," Doyeon suddenly claimed. I narrowed my eyes at curiosity. A girl?

I quickly turned my head to gaze at whoever the girl is, and I saw her eyes almost glaring at me. Abruptly, I was surprised. Heck, why would she look at me that way?

Who is that girl anyway?

I turned my head back to Doyeon and shrugged my shoulders. "Hey, guys, I don't know her. This is my first time seeing her." I bit my lip and awkwardly displayed a smile because of the thought of the girl's glaring eyes.

Until, we heard a voice. "So, you are Yeonjun's new girlfriend?"

Out of surprise, I stood up and gulped as I slowly turn to face her. It was the girl that stared at me in the creepiest possible way ever, earlier. Wait, is she asking if I'm connected with Yeonjun?

Who is this girl? Is she one of Yeonjun's fangirls?

What a freak. They are so creepy.

I did not have a choice; I crossed my arms and raised my head with confidence. "Hold up, who are you again? What's up with such a question?"

"Whatever. He's just playing with you anyway. Wait until he breaks up with your gullible ass," the strange girl said, which sent my body to chills. The girl rolled her eyes and walked away from me, leaving me and my friends standing up for the unexpected scene.

I blinked and furrowed my brows. What just happened? Who is that girl? This is giving me such a creepy vibe.