Chapter 42:- Woman

Depuis le début

Faith POV:- 

                             I was asked to wait in the living room while Gianna was speaking with Samuel outside the mansion. I peeked through the window and I saw him, nothing had changed he looked exactly the same, I last saw him. Gianna had her hands back she looked confident while speaking were as Samuel had his hands relaxed to both the side and I remember that was not his way of standing. He was looking straight in her eyes. I looked around and there was only one car that was parked in front of the mansion and it looked like it belonged to him. I saw Valentina step down from the stairs and walk closer to him. Samuel raised his hands up and Valentina was checking him. He closed his eyes as if he was in pain when Valentina patted on his body. 

They found nothing. He was escorted inside and I walked back where I should have been. I knew Zara and India were up on the first floor. And  Eden and Mirabella were in the bunker with the kids. I knew the rest of the ladies were alerted and they were hiding somewhere in the house taking their position. 

Gianna and Valentina entered inside and Samuel followed them inside. He saw me standing in the room and smiled and I kept a straight face. It hasn't been a year but it felt  I was seeing him after so long time. 

" He is here because he needs your help," said Gianna looking at me. 

" My help?" I said I looked at Samuel in expecting an answer. 

" Just listen to me," said Samuel. Why was he here, and what help does he want from me that was the only answer and talk I wanted to have. But most importantly I wanted to know how he found out about me. 

" get to the point," said Valentina standing behind me. I kept my eyes fixed on Samuel and Samuel's eyes were not on me. He was looking around. This was not him, I know how firm he used to be, I looked where he was looking and I saw his eyes were on the huge portrait of Murray on the wall. There was sweat on his forehead. 

 "It's not me, who needs help," he said 

" I am just here to tell you that it's you and your family that's gonna need help and only you can help them if you surrender," he said. He was shivering, I could see the fear in his eyes. Gianna raised her gun at his head   "What the fuck are you talking about?" she hissed and I saw Valentina pull her cellphone out and she was calling someone, probably Alfonso. She looked worried. But I kept calm and fear was the last thing I wanted to show him. 

" What's gonna happen?" I asked him patiently. 

" Am gonna die," he said and now he was talking about him I was confused with his behavior what is he doing? he again started looking around. I heard buzzing which made me jump and I saw from where the voice came from and it was Gianna's cellphone was ringing. I looked at Samuel and he looked shit scared himself. I know this guy and I vividly remember he was never like this. 

" Its Mark," said Gianna looking at the caller Id and picked up the call and gave it to me. 

" Ohh thank god," said Valentina breathing heavily. 

" Mark," I said walking little far away from them. I walked near a window and I saw back Gianna asking Samuel more questions and now Samuels's eyes were on me. 

" Faith, our work is done here and are you guys are alright?" he asked he sounded calm and peaceful.

" Are you alright?" I asked him back and I started looking outside the window. Everything was calm and silent.

"  We are fine, it's just that I have a bit weird feeling," he said. 

" What is it?" I asked him looking back again and I saw Samuel answering to Gianna's question.