18)

"O you who have believed, persevere and endure and remain stationed and fear Allah that you may be successful."

[Aal-e-Imran 3:200]

Subhan Allah, isn't this verse just beautiful? The four keys to success are beautifully combined by our Creator.

Persevere (v): continue in a course of action even in the face of difficulty or with little or no indication of success.

"Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods, lives, and the fruits of your toil. But give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. Those who say, when afflicted with calamity, 'To Allah we belong, and to Him is our return.' They are those on whom descend blessings from their Lord, and mercy. They are the ones who receive guidance." 

(Qur'an 2:155-157)

Endure (v): suffer something painful or difficult patiently.

"... And the Angels will enter upon them from every gate, (saying) 'Peace be upon you for what you patiently endured. And excellent is the final home."

(Qur'an 13:23-24)

Stationed (v): to remain firm and steadfast to the assigned location, task or mission.

"These will be given their reward twice over, because they are steadfast and repel evil with good and spend of that wherewith We have provided them.

(Qur'an 28:54)

Taqwa: fear of disobeying Allah.

"And whoever fears Allah, He will make for him ease in his matter.” 

(Qur'an 65:4)

These are the four golden qualities that lead us to the ultimate success.

Things we learnt:

> Order-wise; persevere or hold on tightly to the rope of Allah.

> Endure or bear with hardships for the sake of Allah.

> Remain stationed or firm or resolute or ready in the fight of faith for Allah.

> Fear Allah, the All-Seer and All-Hearer. Fear Allah in what you do.

May Allah guide us to the right path.
May Allah make us of those who persevere.
May Allah make us of those who endure.
May Allah make us of those who are steadfast and ready for their faiths.
May Allah make us of those who fear Him.
Ameen.
Wama alayna illal balaghul mubeen.