Epilogue

*Kendra's P.O.V.* *one year later*
.
.
.

"Come on Leia, say mum"

"Kendra I don't think she can understand you" Harry said as he tied a balloon to a string

"Yes she can, she is just having trouble"

"I'm sorry Leia, you have a crazy mum"

"Harry shut up"

"Hey I'm being nice and blowing up balloons for Leia and you"

"Still shut up" today is Leia's first birthday and I'm so happy. The last year was the best year of my life, and Liam and I are actually expecting another little munchkin in a few months.

"We're home" I heard Niall say as the door opened. I looked up and saw Niall and Liam, Liam was holding the cake we ordered for Leia's birthday party.

"Hey Kendra, how's Leia?"

"Good, she still won't say mum though" I pouted and they laughed at me, I soon joined in. Louis and Zayn then walked in with balloons in their hands.

"How did you get so many done?" Harry asked in disbelief 

"We got these clamps so we didn't have to tie them"

"Dammit, why didn't you give me some?"

"Hey watch your language around Leia and the new baby" I said fake glaring at Harry

"We didn't give you any because we found them in our bag, and though you had some in your's"

"Oh, hey Kendra your second child isn't born yet so"

"What if he or she can still hear you? When they're older and ever misbehaves I'm blaming it on you"

"If he or she pulls pranks thats on you and Liam" we laughed at the memories. Just because we had Leia doesn't mean we stopped pulling pranks, me more than him, and I still draw and started painting. I've gone with the guys on tour all over the world, and Eleanor and I have become just like sisters. Luke and mine's relationship has healed and is always babysitting when Liam and I don't trust Harry alone when the others are out. I was broken out of my train of thought by a kiss on the cheek, it was Leia, I've been teaching her kisses and hugs are better than hair tugging and slaps.

"So can we know what the gender of your second child?" Eleanor said walking into the house

"Should we tell them?" Liam asked 

"Nah, let them wait"

"Oh come on Kendra, I want to know the gender of my second god child, you know for shopping purposes"

"What makes you think you'll be the godmother to both my children"

"Our children" Liam corrected and I nodded

"Oh please you know its going to be me, who else would be the godmother?"

"What if we chose two godfathers"

"Are you?" Harry asked

"I don't know"

"Please can we know!" Eleanor begged and the guys looked at Liam and I. We looked at each other then the others then back at each other. I grabbed his arm and took him to our room. I closed the door and turned to him, Leia was in his arms.

"Should we tell them?"

"I don't know, I was hoping to wait at least a few more weeks like the doctor said they could have looked at the ultrasound wrong"