Chapter 6

*Kendra's P.O.V.*

So I told the boys my real story. Alison has come to see me twice after the first time. I reacted to same way. I feel like a wimp. Like a really big wimp that can't do anything but cry. Oh and I've also be crying myself to sleep. I've been dreaming about Alison coming and taking me, and hurting me.

"hey Kendra" Liam said entering my room

"hey"

"the guys and I were wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner with us?"

"yeah, sounds fun"

"cool, lets go" I grabbed my coat and we walked out of my room. The guys were by the door waiting for us.

"let's go!" Harry yelled before opening the door and running to his car. We all started laughing and followed. Liam and I got in his car, and the guys all got in Harry's car.

When we got to the restaurant we instantly got a table. I guess hanging out with famous people has it's benefits. We all looked at our menus and started talking. After about 10 minutes she walked in. Alison started walking over to us and I hugged Liam's arm. He then pushed me out of the booth and gave me a discussed look. I fell into Alison's arms. I started kicking and screaming trying to get free but I couldn't.

I cried for the guys to help me but they just sat there and ignored me, all of them with a huge smile on their face. Alison took me out by her car and pulled out a gun. She aimed it right at me, then she pulled the trigger.

______________________________________

"Kendra!" I shot up in a sitting position. Liam quickly wrapped his arms around me

"are you alright, what happened?" I just sat there and started to cry. I couldn't speak. I couldn't do anything. Liam understood that it was to hard for me to talk so he didn't say anything else, he just sat next to me in my bed and hugged me. When I calmed down a bit he broke the silence and let go of me.

"what happened? You were screaming in your sleep"

"I had a dream about her coming and. . .taking me" I decided to lie so he wouldn't be too concerned

"is that it?"

"yeah, that's all, it also felt real so that's why I screamed"

"Kendra, are you fully telling me the truth?"

"I'm sorry but no"

"what really happened?"

"she took me and you let her, you ignored me, and she killed me, but that's when I woke up"

"Kendra, I would never let her take you and ignore you, I love you"

"I love you too" we hugged again, then Harry came in.

"hey where did that scre- are you ok?"

"just a bad dream, it's fine"

"ok, if you need anything then I'll be your personal slave"

"really?"

"yeah, really, I'll get you anything, I just want to make sure your ok"

"thanks"

"you're welcome" he then closed the door

"are you ok now?" Liam asked turning back to me

"yeah, I'm fine, what time is it?"

"it's 9:46, you want to sleep in my room with me?"

"yeah, thanks" I got up and we walked over to his room. I'm so happy that was just a dream, I don't know what I would do without Liam.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

When I woke up I was in Liam's arms. I felt safe in them. I opened my eyes and saw that he was awake and stroking my hair. He gave me a warm smile and I returned it.

"how did you sleep?" he asked breaking the silence

"good"

"that's good, you hungry?"

"mmhmm"

"well then get up"

"I'm tired though, and I like laying here with you"

"then you'll never get food"

"I've gone without eating for a week before, I'll be alright"

"well I'm hungry, so I'm going to get food" he then slid off the bed, making sure I was comfortable first before leaving. I lied there and thought for awhile then my personal slave came in.

"hey Liam told me what happened last night, do you need anything?"

"can I have some orange juice?"

"coming right up" he then walked out of the room. I wonder if I have any family around here, I know I have a sister and brother, but are they around here? I didn't even notice when Harry came back till he spoke.

"hey Kendra, what's on your mind"

"oh just wondering if any of my siblings are around here"

"do you know their names?"

"Luke, and Dawn"

"wait I think I've seen a guy that looked a lot like you before"

"really!"

"yeah, I think I saw him walking around the park with you"

"Harry I haven't seen my brother in 13 years, that had to be my twin, when did you see them?"

"last week, are you sure you want to leave the house alone to look for them when that lady is out there"

"I'm not"

"what do you mean?"

"you're helping me" I said with a wide smile

"no I'm not, I'm kind of a famous singer so I can't go lots of places"

"you said that you would be my personal slave"

"why did I say that?"

"because you care about me"

"fine but can we start tomorrow?"

"ok" I then took the orange juice and got out of the bed. I walked to the dining room and saw the others eating. I sat down next to Liam and my smile wouldn't go away, just the thought about finding my brother and sister is exciting.

"are you ok?" Niall asked me

"perfectly fine, why did you ask?"

"we heard you scream last night and now your here happy"

"Harry what did you do to my girlfriend!" Liam yelled

"I did nothing, she's making me do something"

"Kendra"

"I'm not making him do anything bad, he's going to help me find my brother and sister"

"are you sure you want to go out there when that lady could get you?" Liam asked with his protective boyfriend voice

"that's why I'm bringing Harry, do you want to come too?"

"sure, why not"

"can we come too?" the others asked

"of course, yay! I can't wait"

"when are we going?" Louis asked

"tomorrow"