Chapter 4

*Kendra's P.O.V.*

"Kendra!"

"yes Alison?"

"why did that family send you back?"

"I don't know Alison"

"how do you not know what you did to end up back here?"

"I'm only 5 I don't know"

"go to the room, I'll be there soon"

"oh please not the room"

"the room now!" I walked over to the room. The room children get beaten in, mostly me. She came in with her belt in her hand. She turned me around and lifted the back of my shirt then. SMACK!

I was shaken awake, and I screamed.

"what's wrong" Liam asked

"nothing" I said still shaken up

"Kendra, what's wrong?"

"bad dream"

"do you want to talk about it?"

"I'm good"

"you sure?"

"yeah, I'm fine"

"alright, well breakfast is ready if you want some"

"thanks" I have to tell him my past sometime soon, I can't live a lie. What if he would like me after I tell him the truth. You know there's not a lot I can do, and I can't keep building up the lie I have to tell him, but I'll just tell him for now.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Liam can we talk?"

"sure" he got up from the couch and followed me to my room

"so what's up, is it about that dream?"

"yeah, kind of"

"what is it"

"I've been lying to you guys about my family"

"why would you do that?"

"because I basically don't have a family"

"are you an orphan?"

"I'm a foster kid, my parents were drug dealer then they started robbing places and my grandparents put my siblings and I in foster care, we were all separated. I probably went to the worst foster care ever, everytime a family took me back I was beatened and that was a lot. The day I met you guys was my 18th birthday, the day I got out of that hell hole. No body ever wanted me, it was really hard to convince people to adopt me. I would beg and beg just for someone to foster home me"

"you were dreaming about being beaten" I nodded my head "why didn't you want us to know?"

"once I saw you I liked you and I could tell you liked me and I don't want sympathy love, I want real love, I want to know what it feels like, because I've never felt it"

"don't worry, I won't look at you different, your still the cute, artistic, silly girl I fell for"

"thank you" I gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then he gave me a kiss on the lips.

*Liam's P.O.V.*

We kissed.