Chapter 19

*Kendra's P.O.V*
.
.
.

We were in the car silently listening to the radio when Ryan took the wrong turn.

"You were supposed to turn right not left"

"I know"

"Ryan, I need to go home"

"You are going home"

"Ryan stop the car"

"No"

"Ryan stop the car now!" I was becoming scared

"Shut up!"

"I swear to god Ryan if you don't stop the fucking car I will jump out of it"

"I'm sorry Kendra, you'll understand soon" he then hit my head really hard and I was soon surrounding by darkness.

.
.
.
*Liam's P.O.V*
.
.
.

I walked into the house and didn't see Kendra in the living room, she's probably in her room. I then heard crying and ran to her room. When I opened the door I saw her friend Lucy.

"Lucy what's wrong? Where's Kendra?"

"It's all my fault, I'm so sorry Liam" she cried harder and I became really confused

"What's going on?"

"After we got coffee I suggested we go to the mall and Kendra told me no but I promised we would be back before you so we went then at the mall I went to try on a dress and when I came out I couldn't find her anywhere, I searched the whole mall, she just disappeared"

She's gone, not only her but our baby too. She could be in danger like when her father took her. Her family couldn't of gotten out of jail, right?

"I'm really sorry Liam" Lucy's voice said making me break away from my thoughts

"We'll get her back" was all I could say then I walked out to the living room and tell the guys.

.
.
.
*Lucy's P.O.V*
.
.
.

Finally I can stop crying over that bitch. She thinks her life is bad, I had to watch my family kill their selves at the age of 10, all dying from too many drugs and killing each other because they were insane, then leaving me behind because I was "too precious to kill" sometimes I wish they did kill me so I didn't have to suffer through all of that, then foster families would try to make my life better but giving me that sympathy love crap.

While she's broken and crying because mommy wanted to kill her but then died and daddy wanted to kill her along with her sister, and having to suffer with that Alison lady beating her and all those families giving her up because they finally had kids of their own. I wish I had her life.

I'll make sure she is never found again and Liam and I end up together living happily ever after, never remembering Kendra existed.

.
.
.
*Kendra's P.O.V*
.
.
.

I woke up on a comfortable bed in a really nice looking room. Then I remembered what happened before I passed out. I need to get out of here. I sat up and got out of the bed when I was 5 feet from the door a voice spooked me

"Where are you going sweetheart?"

"Ryan, please take me home"

"You are home, our home"

"Ryan, take me back to Liam"

"You belong to me, not him"

"Please take me back to him, I'm pregnant with his baby"

"Not for long dear" he then held up a knife and stalked over to me. The last thing I remembered was a terrible pain in my stomach then I was out again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Follow

Vote

Comment

Share