Chapter 16

*unknown P.O.V*
.
.
.

"Everything is in place"

"Good, make sure you run into her at the mall"

"I will, how do I get her to come with me again?"

"Ask her to lunch or something, or be friend her quickly so she trusts you"

"Alright, anything you want me to do with her once I have her?"

"I'll tell you once you have her, I have to go"

"Alright bye"

"Bye" I then hung up the phone. I looked at the picture if Kendra again. I miss her so much, this time I won't let her get away from me, we will spend the rest of our days together and she'll learn to love me.

I can't wait to hold her in my arms like I use to, I miss how we kept us being together a secret since we had the same foster parents, how we would stay up late and talk all night.

I miss her, and I can't wait to get her back.

.
.
*Kendra's P.O.V*
.
.

After a nice day of shopping I was now watching a movie with Eleanor. It was some horror movie that I forgot the name of and let me tell you, El and I were hiding under our blankets and barely peeking through to see the movie. El also grabbed a large kitchen knife while I grabbed a frying pan.

"Why did we agree to watch this movie again!?" El screamed as a woman was murdered by a possessed little girl.

"I can't remember!" I was holding the frying pan like my life depended on it. It didn't help that it was dark outside and we couldn't see a thing out the windows. I then heard a door open, and it wasn't from the tv.

"El I think someone's here" I whispered

"Please be the guys" there then was another scary possessed person who killed another making us scream once again. We were both now fully under the blankets shaking like chihuahuas. When we uncovered our heads it was daytime in the movie. There was no sound in the house either, which calmed me.

El and I let out a sigh of relief then the power went out making us scream really loud. I grabbed my phone and frying pan and when I tried to call Liam my phone said there was no service. Shit we are so screwed!

"El what do we do?"

"I don't know" we then heard crashing in from kitchen, then the hallway leading to the movie room where El and I were. I got up and was prepared to hit anyone with the frying pan and El got up ready to stab someone. We heard the door creak open and heavy footsteps making me freeze with terror.

I heard El fall back onto the couch and then felt a breath hit my face. I quickly swung the frying pan and it made contact with someone's head.

"Shit" I heard a familiar voice say

"What the hell Niall!?" El yelled the power then came on again and on the TV apparently our movie continued because on the screen was a close up of a possessed person who was also crawling on the ceiling with there backwards causing El and me to scream, then Niall.

"Did you hit me with a frying pan?" Niall asked after we turned the movie off

"Maybe"

"Of all things a frying pan?"

"What? They really keep you safe from creeps"

"I'm a creep now?"

"Kind of" El said then the guys came in laughing

"What's so funny?" El asked and put her hands on her hips

"That was the best prank ever!" Harry laughed out. El and I looked over at each other and made a plan just by starring at each other

"Who's idea was it to scare us?"

"Harry's" they all said and Harry smiled at us but that smile soon faded as El held up her knife and me the frying pan. He quickly took off and we followed, El being careful not wanting to stab herself.

Once we cornered Harry and I was about to hit him Liam took the frying pan and Louis took El's knife.

"What was that for?"

"We just scared you we didn't hurt you"

"They hurt me" Niall mumbled as he held an ice pack to his head

"Sorry Niall but you scared the crap out of me and I swung on instinct"

"I would have done the same so it's alright, but really a frying pan?"

"Yes, I've gone over this already, can I please have it back so I can hit Harry?"

"Hey if it wasn't for me you would have never met Liam"

"And I would have never been on social media and found by my evil family and almost died"

"True, but you also wouldn't have met Liam"

"True, but I'll still kick your ass-"

"Let's get to bed, you seem tired" Liam

"No I'm not"

"Well too bad we are going to bed"

"If your going to have sex again use protection"

"Goodnight guys, goodnight Eleanor" Liam said pulling me to our room, wait did I say our? I mean his, right? I have no clue what I'm saying anymore.

"Come on get in bed"

"But I'm not tired, and I can't sleep"

"Why?"

"El and I watched a scary movie about people who were possessed and I can't unsee what I saw"

"I'll protect you"

"Thanks Liam, do you have anything I could wear as pajamas?"

"Yeah, you can wear this" he handed me a pair of his boxers and a white shirt. I quickly changed into them and crawled in bed next to Liam, snuggling close to him.

.
.
.
.

I've been pacing around the living room for awhile now. Gosh what do I do? What do I do? El then entered the house and walked over to me worry clear on her face.

"Hey are you alright?"

"I don't know, I think something happened but I'm not fully sure and I don't know what to do, and I'm freaking out and since the guys are gone I didn't know who else's to call then I remembered you and I got your number from Louis and now I'm freaking out more"

"Kendra I need you to take a deep breath for me and relax" I did as she said and sat down on the couch

"Now what do you think happened that you're not sure about?"

"The answer is in there" I said pointing to a door and she got up and walked in to find out the answer I've been scared to know for the past 3 hours of my life.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Follow

Vote

Comment

Share