Chapter 23

*Kendra's P.O.V*
.
.
.

I just finished explaining everything that happened over the last 7 months when there was a knock on the door.

"Who's here?" I asked and everyone looked at Liam

"It's probably Lucy"

"She still hangs around here?"

"Yeah, she's taken a liking to Liam, I've seen her try and kiss him many times but he always turns her down and says that they should only be friends and nothing else, he took your 'death' very hard" El answered

"What?"

"Yeah, now is someone going to answer the door or do we have to listen to her knocking every 10 seconds?" Harry complained then Liam got up and answered the door.

"Hey Liam" I heard Lucy say, suddenly her voice didn't sound so nice. When she walked in and saw me it was like she saw a ghost

"Oh my god Kendra?" She didn't sound that surprised like she knew I was here

"Hey Lucy"

"I thought you were dead"

"Nope, just kidnapped" she gave me a hug and then we all went to the movie room. We both sat on either side of Liam and that when I knew she really does like Liam, I thought we were friends, and friends don't take friends boyfriends, then again I was thought to be dead.

.
.
.
.

At the end of the movie Liam went to his room while Lucy asked me to stay with her so we could talk. Once Liam was gone Lucy when from an angel to a fucking scary demon.

"Shouldn't you be back with Ryan?"

"How did you-"

"Know? Well I'm the one who told him I found you, he was very happy and so was I because that meant getting rid of you so I could have Liam for myself, but no you just had to ruin everything"

"Lucy what are you talking about?"

"The moment you told me you lived with one direction and you were with Liam I knew I had to get rid of you and get close to Liam, and I then found Ryan, the guy who never got over you and planned the whole mall kidnapping"

"But why?"

"For fame and fortune, plus I'm a huge Liam fan, and I know he can give me a happily ever after as long as you're out of the way!" She was by the window now and opened it to reveal Ryan.

"Someone help!!!" I cried out terrified of what could happen next. Ryan came over to me and hit me on the head really hard and my vision became blurry, I then felt my body being lifted and the last thing I saw was Liam running into the room with a frying pan.

.
.
.
*Liam's P.O.V*
.
.
.

I was getting ready for bed when I heard Kendra scream for help. I quickly ran to the movie room quickly grabbing something from the kitchen which ended up being a frying pan. When I entered the room I saw a guy holding Kendra in his arms and Lucy with an evil look on her face standing by the window.

"Put her down!" I yelled

"No, she's mine not yours!"

"So you're Ryan the creepy obssessed rapist kidnapper"

"What did you call me" I didn't answer I just hit him in the head with the frying pan and quickly caught Kendra. Just then the guys came in along with Eleanor.

"What happened?"

"That's Ryan"

"The creepy obssessed rapist kidnapper?" Louis asked

"Yeah" I then turned to Lucy "Lucy what happened?"

"Lots of things"

"Lucy tell me everything that happened after I left" she then jumped out the window and ran. Well great

"Should we go after her or..."

"Leave her, she can't do any harm, and let's get him to the police" everyone agreed and they carried him to the living room while I went to my room and put Kendra down on my bed.

Well this has been an eventful night. I heard the sound of sirens and soon a knock on the front door. I left Kendra in bed and walked out to the living room where the police were just picking up Ryan's body.

"What happened here?" I then explained everything I knew and also mentioned that Kendra was alive since the police kind of helped us look for her and had it in her files that she was dead.

.
.
.
.

After they left I went back to my room and saw Kendra just waking up.

"What happened?"

"Ryan came, I knocked him out, we called the police and now he's in the back of a police car passed out"

"Lucy, what about Lucy"

"She got away but I told the police about her"

"Thank god, oww" she said putting her hand on her stomach 

"What?"

"The baby kicked, she kicked for the first time" I smiled at her excitement

"I still can't believe that we are going to be parents in just two months"

"Me too, but I'm ready"

"I'm ready too, and I can't wait to see what she looks like"

"I love you"

"I love you too" I gave her a kiss and then we both settled down for the night. I finally had her in my arms again, and I'm never letting her or Leia go, ever.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Follow

Vote

Comment

Share