THIRTEEN.

❆❆❆

Episode Four - Part One

Chapter Twenty-Eight - "It's rude to stare Thomas."

❆❆❆

❆❆❆

THE SUN SPILLING THROUGH the curtains caused Angelica to stir. Her bare back had goose bumps erupting over it as a light touch caressed her skin lightly. There was a dull ache in her thighs but after memories of the night before jumped at her, she didn't care.

Angelica smiled softly and turned around to her other side to see Thomas with a cigarette in his mouth watching her. Their naked skin glistened from the sun as she looked at him. Thomas smiled softly leaning down pressing a kiss to Angelica's head.

"Morning love." Thomas says, his voice was full of sleep, low and rough.

Angelica blushes lightly at the words as she watches him and sits up. She brings the cover with her as she runs a hand through her messy hair trying to comb out the knots that had been made during their time together last night.

"Morning." Angelica smiles softly, her voice unlike Thomas's was clear and soft not an ounce of sleep hidden in her words which was odd considering she had only just awoken.

Thomas had watched Angelica sleeping, he could see how relaxed she was when asleep, eyes completely relaxed, breathing soft as sleep slowly let it's grip of her slip away, she was truly beautiful. Thomas offers her the cigarette and she takes a drag.

"You been up long?" Angelica asks and Thomas shakes his head. Looking at the clock on her bedside table Angelica sighed when she realised that they would have to see Campbell soon enough.

"What are we?" Thomas asks, the question shocking Angelica slightly as she turns her head to look at the man.

"We can be whatever you want us to be." Angelica says. Thomas stubs his cigarette out and leans forward connecting their lips softly. Angelica's hand drifts up to his neck as Thomas pulls her closer to him, the cover dropping to her thighs.

"Well, the word girlfriend, it doesn't hold the meaning I want it too." Thomas admits as they pull away. Angelica nods understanding what he was saying. "Spent too long waiting for this for a name that doesn't feel right, eh?" He then asks.

Angelica chuckles, agreeing with a nod at the fact the two had been dancing around each other and their love for far too long now, and once Angelica finally let herself go, she realised how badly she needed Thomas.

"Partner? Significant Other? Lover? Soulmate?" Angelica lists, a small smile on her lips. Thomas kisses her lightly nodding his head.

"How about mine?" Thomas whispers. Angelica traces his face lightly with her fingertips.